Clarity Pointe Fayetteville

Reviews of Clarity Pointe Fayetteville

Memory Care Reviews for Clarity Pointe Fayetteville

October 20, 2016

By Lynn Ellen Hester

We moved Momma there in Feb '16. She was SO miserable living with Daddy in a retirement center. She has thrived & actually seems very happy at Clarity Pointe. I'm amazed when I pull in the driveway at how beautiful the grounds are kept & the interior also. There had been an issue with staffing, but that is being resolved. I go out there every 2-3 days for 1-2 hours at a time. I have never seen any abuse in any shape. They keep the residents so active with all their interests & outings - anything to keep their brain as active as possible. Momma told me this week that she really liked living there. The staff is very pleasant with me & seem interested in my life too. I am SO thankful to have a beautiful place like Clarity Pointe that is totally devoted for dementia patients.
Thank you, Lynn Ellen! Your momma is a precious lady and we're honored that you trust us with her care. We hope you will always feel comfortable communicating your thoughts and concerns with us so that we can work together to keep her happy and engaged.

August 08, 2016

By William WInsbury

If you care for your loved one, DON'T leave her at Clarity Pointe! I saw the staff bully one poor lady, who didn't want to go where they wanted her to go, until she just sort of gave up and shrank back into herself while they wheeled her to their group activity area. They said there weren't enough staff members to allow everyone to do what they wanted - - and that she shouldn't be so selfish. For the amount of money residents at Clarity Pointe pay, they shouldn't be bullied, or forced to participate in activities that, frankly, looked more appropriate to very young children.

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact us by calling our direct line at (479) 442-2011 and requesting Timothy Lindsey, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.

May 13, 2015

Clarity Pointe is absolutely outstanding. It is very good, and we are very pleased. My wife has been living there for over a month now. The people are so kind and full of care that it is absolutely wonderful to see a person with Alzheimer's being taken care of so well. Everything about it is clean and comfortable. I am so pleased that my wife has the opportunity to be so well taken care of. She has a private room that is large and very nice. I am just amazed how clean it is being kept and how immediately it is taken care of everyday. The food is very outstanding. What impresses me very much is how kindly all the residents there are treated. You just don't see any people being really being upset. We have been in other places where this does not occur and where people actually are unhappy, and the nurses don't stay very long. This is outstanding here.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Clarity Pointe Fayetteville

Services and Amenities of Clarity Pointe Fayetteville

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: 093

• About Clarity Pointe Fayetteville

Clarity Pointe Specialized Memory Care “Living” Neighborhoods are truly changing lives for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias – and for those who love them. At Clarity Pointe, our mission is to ensure our residents lead connected and rewarding lives.

Since our inception, Clarity Pointe’s focus, purpose and privilege has been to provide Memory Care Assisted Living that is individualized to the resident. Always moving forward, we combine the latest in evidence-based programming with luxurious, residential living and compassionate respectful care.

Alzheimer’s Disease – A Unique Challenge.

Alzheimer’s disease is one of the few diseases in which age is the greatest risk factor. For individuals over 65, the chance of developing Alzheimer’s is one in eight. For those over 85, it is one in two.

While Clarity Pointe is designed and operated to serve the needs of all the stages of Alzheimer’s, one of the most unique challenges is helping those in the very early stages of the disease get the help and support they need. The difficulty is that people with early-stage memory loss can function normally – or so it seems. While they may be taking care of very basic needs, they may begin to slowly withdraw from the people and activities that they enjoy.

Clarity Pointe – A Unique Approach.

Unlike other providers that offer a secure memory care wing in a skilled nursing or assisted living center, Clarity Pointe offers freestanding, purpose-built memory care communities that are solely and entirely dedicated to Memory Care Assisted Living.

Our communities blend luxurious surroundings with specialized care delivered by a compassionate, expert team of professionals. We stay current on the latest trends and advancements in Alzheimer’s care and implement them into our residents’ care plans. Our approach to designing, developing and operating Alzheimer’s and Memory Care Assisted Living Communities throughout the southeast is based on five key principles:

• Exceptional People
  • Family Connections
  • Purposeful Architecture and Design
  • Person-Centered Care
  • Personalized Programming
  • Thank you for your interest at Clarity Pointe Fayetteville. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Unlike a memory care floor in an Assisted Living community or a secure wing in a skilled nursing center, our community is designed, built and decorated specifically for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. From the open floor plans and décor to the lighting and paint colors, all elements of the community work in concert to guide, soothe and comfort residents. The architectural features have been shown to provide a calm and orderly yet engaged and enriched life for those with memory loss.

Map of Clarity Pointe Fayetteville