Brookdale Conway Conway, AR

Reviews of Brookdale Conway

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Conway

November 04, 2013

By michelle1958

We looked at this facility but did not get that good feel about it. The staff was not very warm and the prices were sky high!

July 31, 2013

By Jenny6

Emeritus at Trilium Park was very nice. It was clean and had different options on level of care. The lady who showed us the building was very friendly. They had a two-bedroom option, which was what we were looking for. They also had a one-bedroom option and they were all adequate. I would recommend this facility to others.

July 30, 2013

By Larry16

Mom is at Emeritus at Trillium Park. It's close to my home. It's very clean and I got a really good feeling from the people who were there and I feel they are very professional. My mom is well taken care of and she seems happy and comfortable there. So far I haven't been disappointed. The only thing that I would like to see them have trained medical staff. They have a nurse on duty that only works the day shift, and I wish they had at least one night nurse. But so far it has been a good experience and I recommend this facility to others.

Questions about Brookdale Conway

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Brookdale Conway. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Mid 70's and up. We are proud to serve several residents 100+ years old. Some of the favorites are B-fit exercise programming, happy hour, card groups, entertainment, outings and religious services.

What programs or activities does Brookdale Conway offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Outings, exercise, arts and crafts, entertainment, men's club, religious services, pet therapy, multiple card groups, book club, etc

What places are near Brookdale Conway or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Conveniently located close to major roadways yet set in a residential area. Close to a variety of shopping options as well as physician offices and other healthcare professionals.

What transportation services does Brookdale Conway offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled transportation available.

What makes the chef or dining program at Brookdale Conway exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Three meals served restaurant style in our spacious, beautiful dining room. We can meet most special diet considerations with low sodium and sugar free options.

How does Brookdale Conway keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Regular careplan meetings and scheduled family nights. We encourage families to reach out to leadership team whenever there is a need or a question.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Brookdale Conway during daytime and nighttime hours?

At minimum, we staff according to state regulations. Due to our unique care rate system, staffing ratios will increase as care needs increase.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Brookdale is proud of our ongoing training required by associates on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.

What safety features or security measures does Brookdale Conway provide to protect residents who wander?

This community does not offer memory care neighborhood. If wandering becomes a safety concern, leadership team will assist with resources.

Photos of Brookdale Conway

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Conway

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Conway

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Conway