Fox Ridge Estates

Reviews of Fox Ridge Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Fox Ridge Estates

December 03, 2012

By anonymousannie

The facility was in a decent location and was relatively clean inside. My friend's grandfather did have infected bedsores though. That leads me to believe that constant care is not provided as often as it should be. The nurses were seemingly nice enough in person. I don't think I would entrust this facility to house any of my relatives nor my loved ones. My friend's grandfather kept saying how much he wished to "get out of that place", even though I realize this might just be due to his progressing dementia. The facility was relatively non-welcoming inside. The halls were white and didn't really provide any visual stimulation whatsoever. The grounds outside weren't very exciting either. It was mostly a parking lot with a few sad trees placed about. I suppose, for a low-cost living facility this would be an, "ok" placing for a relative, depending on how their quality of life was before they needed to enter a facility such as this. The facility was in a decent location and was relatively clean inside. My friend's grandfather did have infected bedsores though. That leads me to believe that constant care is not provided as often as it should be. The nurses were seemingly nice enough in person.

April 17, 2012

By lindsey101

My family and I thought that the facility was great. The staff was kind and considerate. In fact, one of my grandfather's physical therapists still sends my mother Christmas cards. The food wasn't particularly impressive though. And they wouldn't let my grandfather have all the coffee he wanted to have, which he didn't appreciate. But overall the place was clean, kind and appeared to be well run. The staff did a good job of explain to us his condition and allowing us time to ask questions. This was very important to us as nobody in my family is in the medical profession. When my grandfather passed away, he was in the assisted living home. The staff was very professional and considerate when letting us know that he had passed. I would recommend Fox Ridge to anyone interested in learning more about assisted living facilities. Most importantly, my grandfather passed away happy and comfortable. What more can you ask?

About Fox Ridge Estates

Fox Ridge Estates is a senior living provider in Bryant, Arkansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fox Ridge Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fox Ridge Estates