Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant

Reviews of Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant

Assisted Living Reviews for Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant

October 15, 2014

By Dana14

My husband is in Fox Ridge and I am very happy with it. The cleanliness of the place is above average. The staff is absolutely wonderful. He has a small studio, and it is great. It is just enough for him. They have wonderful food. Their activities are above and beyond. They have all kinds of activities for him. They take him to Walmart every Thursday morning. They go to the Bishop Center every Wednesday. They have movies, games, and all of that. I am really pleased with them.

August 16, 2014

By cwittenberg

Fox Ridge in Bryant, Arkansas is a terrible place to send a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer's. The staff including the director are under educated and trained. The facility sends Alzheimer's patients who are the late stages to a psych ward to be evaluated. Are you kidding me?? Please do not send your loved ones there.

December 03, 2012

By anonymousannie

The facility was in a decent location and was relatively clean inside. My friend's grandfather did have infected bedsores though. That leads me to believe that constant care is not provided as often as it should be. The nurses were seemingly nice enough in person. I don't think I would entrust this facility to house any of my relatives nor my loved ones. My friend's grandfather kept saying how much he wished to "get out of that place", even though I realize this might just be due to his progressing dementia. The facility was relatively non-welcoming inside. The halls were white and didn't really provide any visual stimulation whatsoever. The grounds outside weren't very exciting either. It was mostly a parking lot with a few sad trees placed about. I suppose, for a low-cost living facility this would be an, "ok" placing for a relative, depending on how their quality of life was before they needed to enter a facility such as this. The facility was in a decent location and was relatively clean inside. My friend's grandfather did have infected bedsores though. That leads me to believe that constant care is not provided as often as it should be. The nurses were seemingly nice enough in person.

April 17, 2012

By lindsey101

My family and I thought that the facility was great. The staff was kind and considerate. In fact, one of my grandfather's physical therapists still sends my mother Christmas cards. The food wasn't particularly impressive though. And they wouldn't let my grandfather have all the coffee he wanted to have, which he didn't appreciate. But overall the place was clean, kind and appeared to be well run. The staff did a good job of explain to us his condition and allowing us time to ask questions. This was very important to us as nobody in my family is in the medical profession. When my grandfather passed away, he was in the assisted living home. The staff was very professional and considerate when letting us know that he had passed. I would recommend Fox Ridge to anyone interested in learning more about assisted living facilities. Most importantly, my grandfather passed away happy and comfortable. What more can you ask?

Services and Amenities of Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Area For Family & Guests

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Stimulating Intellectual, Physical, Recreational & Spiritual Activities

• Home Sale Assistance

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant

Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant is a senior living provider in Bryant, Arkansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fox Ridge Estates - Bryant