Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

November 20, 2014

My father was in rehab at Sunview. It was OK; it wasn't superior but it wasn't bad either. The room was just like a hospital room with a bed, a bathroom, and a closet. I thought the staff was wonderful, but I just think they were way overworked. There were not enough people to take care of the patients. It definitely is better than some, but it is worse than some too, so it depends on your personal preference and what you are willing to put up with. They need to improve on their staffing-patient ratio.

July 07, 2014

By Kkuem

I had trouble communicating my needs with the administration/doctor. Wanted to checkout on a Saturday but was kept until Tuesday. If you get any service on a day. You can't check out till the next day.

December 08, 2012

By jcdmonkie

I wanted to let people know that this facility is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend it! My mother is on a ventilator and we were told by several doctors that there was nothing they could do for her and to stop life support and let her go. We tried everything and we tried a few rehab facilities & skilled nursing facilities and they were all horrible and treated her so terribly that she wound up right back in the hospital. We didn't know where to turn or what to do. Just when we were about to give up hope, we found Sunview. We thought we would give mom one last chance and we are glad we did. She is improving, slowly but surely because of the kind and professional care she is receiving at Sunview. The staff there is outstanding in everything they do and mom is very well cared for. They have made her comfortable and us as well and given us all piece of mind and most of all hope. My sisters and I are grateful and can't thank them enough for everything they're doing. If you have had the worry of a safe, caring, comforting, and professional place to bring your loved one, stop looking, Sunview is it.

August 25, 2011

By Rachelleshell

I wanted to express how impressed we have been with the level of care and the professionalism of Sunview's staff regarding the care of my brother. The exceptional work that they deliver has given everyone an added level of comfort. Living in California I don't have the opportunity to visit as often as I would like. The staff have been informative and engaged each time I have been in. Working in a health care quality improvement organization has made me extra sensitive to the consistency in care. The team deserves the recognition that they are fulfilling the mission to have residents and their families feel loved, informed, and comfortable. My brother goes through cycles of sleep where his hours awake often don't align with family visits. The staff recently contacted my parents to let them know that my brother was awake if they wanted to stop in for a visit. We believe that is exceptional customer service and compassion.

Services and Amenities of Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

About Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Youngtown, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center