LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Reviews of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Assisted Living Reviews for LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

November 11, 2014

By Ruth46

I love it at LifeStream. I feel like I am on vacation all the time. The staff takes great care of me. I love LifeStream.

September 15, 2013

By CaringSon0000039

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown was an old facility. My mom did not like the rooms because they were small. Most of the residents there had Alzheimer's Disease. She was not happy there. I would not recommend it to somebody who would be there for life.

Independent Living Reviews for LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

May 30, 2014

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown is a good facility. They have activities to offer to people, but I am only 63 years old, and most of the people I saw were much older than I am. I found the rooms to be kind of small. They have all kinds of crafts, and they go shopping at least twice a week. They have a chapel on their own. They also have some outdoor amenities, like a pool. They really have a lot to offer.

May 28, 2014

By caring86076950

I chose LifeStream Complete Senior Living because the grounds are beautiful, and mostly, the number one reason, was that there was great space and it is all on a single level. They have included in the price one hour of cleaning every two weeks. They supply one meal a day, and you can buy another meal if you want to. The food is above average. They provide a van if you want to be involved in the activities. They will take you to like Wal-Mart, the bank, and out to dinner maybe once or twice a month, and then they have other activities on the campus. I am satisfied with my room. The one I have is just a one-bedroom and it’s 670 sq. ft.

May 22, 2014

The visit to Lifestream was excellent. They showed me what I wanted to look at. The staff was terrific. They're very friendly and very knowledgeable. I think the rooms were great. They have swimming, exercises, crafts, and just about anything you'd want. They have a bus that will take you shopping and to doctor's appointments.

April 17, 2013

By Lee 1

I have placed my mom in Life Stream. I liked the facility, their grounds, and the environment that she would be in when she's outside because it's not in a heavy traffic area. She has an apartment with a kitchen, so she can be self-sufficient if she wants to be even though I pay for her meals. They have a Sunday church service on-site and their activities meet her needs. I like the fact that if she is to graduate into assisted living or nursing home care, the facilities are right there in separate buildings and I won't have to relocate her to another site. She seems to be happy in there.

August 01, 2011

I was visiting centers for my senior mom, this is a secure loving facility and I feel it will be a good fit for us.

Nursing Home Reviews for LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Costs for LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Photos of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Services and Amenities of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Suites With Private Bath

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Staff Chaplain Led Bible Studies And Other Faith Based Activities

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Tai Chi

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Christian

About LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

When more help is needed, Assisted Living is the ideal solution for Seniors who value their independence but need assistance with life activities. With two unique options to choose from, you are sure to find a place to call home. Assisted Living rates are all-inclusive and provide meals, medication management, assistance with bathing and dressing, housekeeping and laundry services and individualized care plans. ALTCS accepted at JT’s Place.

THE GREEN HOUSE® Homes

Seniors living in these 7,000 sq. ft. homes enjoy private bedrooms and bathrooms. The large, comfortable hearth area is the perfect place to chat with friends, play a game, or enjoy a quiet cup of tea with a good book. Licensed at the supervisory, personal and directed levels of care, including specialized services for those Residents suffering from Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related diseases.

J.T.’s Place

Private suites are featured and are large enough to accommodate singles.

J.T.’s Place is a welcoming home nestled in the heart of our tree-lined community. Licensed at the supervisory and personal levels of care. Residents will enjoy time with neighbors in the newly renovated dining and common area, expected to be completed by November 2014. ALTCS accepted at JT’s Place.

Map of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown