LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Reviews of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Assisted Living Reviews for LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

November 11, 2014

By Ruth46

I love it at LifeStream. I feel like I am on vacation all the time. The staff takes great care of me. I love LifeStream.

September 15, 2013

By CaringSon0000039

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown was an old facility. My mom did not like the rooms because they were small. Most of the residents there had Alzheimer's Disease. She was not happy there. I would not recommend it to somebody who would be there for life.

Independent Living Reviews for LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

December 27, 2016

By Mike484542

We found Life Stream and are waiting for them to put in new carpeting. It's a neat, well-taken care of facility of modest appearance. The location is just right. We were able to get a two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment, available immediately. One of the key features we like is that our apartment has a washer and dryer. The dining area is about 50 yards from our door, so we don't have to walk far. The meals are served restaurant-style with waiters and waitresses and includes a choice of entrees and vegetables. The food is excellent. They have some entertainment, a place where people can play puzzles together, and a lounge with coffee and cookies available all day. Movies are scheduled weekly, and they have craft sessions.

November 26, 2014

By Chuck10

This community has been a true blessing for my wife and me. She is recovering from a stroke and is receiving wonderful help in CookHealth Care. I'm living in an independent living apartment within easy walking distance from Cook. Our 14 year old cat lives with me.

September 12, 2014

By Debbie84788750

I have my dad in the nursing home and my mom is in the independent living facility, both in LifeStream Complete. They have the independent living, assisted living, and the nursing home. It is actually a very good nursing facility, and I picked it because a lot of them out here in Arizona are all desert landscaped and this one has a lot of very mature trees, grass, and so there is a lot of greenery on the property. They also take all sorts of insurance, and I have no problems with them. They are very loving, and they do everything they can to make the patients comfortable and the family happy. My mom really loves the independent living facility. She loves her apartment and she loves living there. She has just been diagnosed with dementia. So, when the time comes, we will be able to just transition her over to assisted living. It is an older facility, and they are going to be doing some remodeling. The only reason that I will give them a 4 is because they really need to do some remodeling in some of the halls, and once they have it remodeled, I will give them a 5+. I will definitely recommend them to others.

May 30, 2014

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown is a good facility. They have activities to offer to people, but I am only 63 years old, and most of the people I saw were much older than I am. I found the rooms to be kind of small. They have all kinds of crafts, and they go shopping at least twice a week. They have a chapel on their own. They also have some outdoor amenities, like a pool. They really have a lot to offer.

May 28, 2014

By caring86076950

I chose LifeStream Complete Senior Living because the grounds are beautiful, and mostly, the number one reason, was that there was great space and it is all on a single level. They have included in the price one hour of cleaning every two weeks. They supply one meal a day, and you can buy another meal if you want to. The food is above average. They provide a van if you want to be involved in the activities. They will take you to like Wal-Mart, the bank, and out to dinner maybe once or twice a month, and then they have other activities on the campus. I am satisfied with my room. The one I have is just a one-bedroom and it’s 670 sq. ft.

May 22, 2014

The visit to Lifestream was excellent. They showed me what I wanted to look at. The staff was terrific. They're very friendly and very knowledgeable. I think the rooms were great. They have swimming, exercises, crafts, and just about anything you'd want. They have a bus that will take you shopping and to doctor's appointments.

April 17, 2013

By Lee 1

I have placed my mom in Life Stream. I liked the facility, their grounds, and the environment that she would be in when she's outside because it's not in a heavy traffic area. She has an apartment with a kitchen, so she can be self-sufficient if she wants to be even though I pay for her meals. They have a Sunday church service on-site and their activities meet her needs. I like the fact that if she is to graduate into assisted living or nursing home care, the facilities are right there in separate buildings and I won't have to relocate her to another site. She seems to be happy in there.

August 01, 2011

I was visiting centers for my senior mom, this is a secure loving facility and I feel it will be a good fit for us.

Nursing Home Reviews for LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

Services and Amenities of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: AL9740C

About LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown is a senior living provider in Youngtown, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown for more details on services and rates.

Map of LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown