My Father's Retirement Ranch

Reviews of My Father's Retirement Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for My Father's Retirement Ranch

March 29, 2014

By Tonia1

My Father’s Ranch had a different setup. This place had a ranch, and I thought that was really neat. They have assisted living, and there are three large medical teams, and they also offered independent cabanas. Even in independent living they check on their residents. The staff appears to be a huge medical team, and that was awesome. There were a lot of residents there, around 60. They had a variety of rooms, and this was based on how well the residents were and the rooms available. The residents looked extremely well cared for, but some were just sitting there, and that didn’t look so good. They didn’t provide all the levels of care for assisted living.

May 23, 2013

By caring0395

I'm looking at several facilities for myself and so far, my favorite is My Father's Retirement Ranch. What impressed me the most about this place were their individual casitas and ranches, which means that while you're on the property, you're within the community boundaries with the security and facilities, etc. I liked that it's in the country, in a very small town, and it has animals on it. It has a lot of walking trails where you can be out and it'll be having a swimming pool soon. They take residents to excursions, and stuff like that. They will even take you to your doctor's appointments. The staff is very accommodating and the price is very good.

November 28, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is an independent and assisted living facility. It is a small ranch set in the center of town. There are one bedroom apartments and the main lodge. The apartments are indepent and the lodge is assisted. The lodge has private bedrooms and a separate dining room. The grounds are desert landscape with a green lawn. The buildings and grounds are well maintained. They have a library, small fitness room, laundry facilities,chapel, and main dining room. They offer three home cooked meals and snacks for assisted. The food is good. There is a doctor who comes in once a month and on call. All caregivers are certified. They work with home health and hospice services. Senior transport is available. They do housekeeping and laundry for assisted. They transport two times a week to shopping and community activities. They do exercises and other games and activities in house. There is a courtyard with sitting areas and walking trails. The staff here seems friendly and caring. This is a nice facility.

Services and Amenities of My Father's Retirement Ranch

About My Father's Retirement Ranch

Wickenburg, Arizona has long been recognized as a great place to retire, and has received recognition for three years in a row among True West Magazine's 2009 Top Ten True Western Towns. The Ranch offers country living with essential services for seniors nearby. Learn more about our variety of accommodations and flexible menu of services available. Whether you are looking for the spacious independence of a Casita, Ranchito, or attached cottage, or are ready for the peace of mind that comes with the personalized care in our licensed Assisted Living Lodge, look no further than My Father's Retirement Ranch.

Map of My Father's Retirement Ranch