The Groves on Pima St.
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for The Groves on Pima St.
Services and Amenities of The Groves on Pima St.
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3550/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Pets: All Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: AL9286H
About The Groves on Pima St.
The Groves is proudly owned and operated by a Registered Nurse and a place your loved ones will call home!
Groves Assisted Living Residences in Tucson, Arizona provides individual care, companionship and a secure environment for your loved one. We offer all levels of care including advanced Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care (Memory Care). At The Groves, our promise is simple…Our family is committed to yours!
Upscale, Newly Remodeled and Tastefully Decorated, ADA Compliant Residences with Outdoor Seating and Recreation Areas in a Secure Gated Community
- Three Home Cooked Meals and unlimited Snacks daily
- Registered Nurses on staff and on call 24 hours a day
- Monthly Wellness Checks by a Registered Nurse
- Blood Pressure, Weight, and Diabetic Monitoring
- Care by State Licensed Certified Caregivers and Licensed Assisted Living Managers
- 1:5 Caregiver to Resident Ratio
- Awake at Night Caregivers
- Personalized Care based on Evidence Based Practice Standards
- Individualized Pricing based on Actual Care Needs
- Specializing in Memory, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s Care
- Memory Enhancement Programs
- Daily Planned Activities
- Laundry and Housekeeping
- Exercise Classes
- Professional Entertainment
- Activities including: Bingo, Wii Bowling, Dinner Parties, High Tea, Audio Books, Educational Classes, Bocce Ball, Putting Greens, Gardening, Cooking/Baking, Picnics, BarBQs, Karaoke
- Big Screen TV’s in Living Area
- Free Satellite TV in Bedrooms (with own TV)
- Pet Friendly
What Makes Us Special
When you tour our beautiful homes you will come to understand that we are passionate about our commitment to providing exceptional care to those who can no longer live independently.