Jefferson Village

Reviews of Jefferson Village

Independent Living Reviews for Jefferson Village

February 27, 2019

By Deborah

I felt very at home at Jefferson Village. I liked the people and the staff. The food was good and the dining area was nice and open. The apartments had plenty of space, and they were laid out well. It felt very homey. There's a library and it's all part of a large building where the meals are prepared and eaten. I was favorably impressed. I really liked the people. They spoke highly of the facility.

Services and Amenities of Jefferson Village

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Jefferson Village

With 2 full-time caregivers living on site, Jefferson Village offers the convenience of senior living services provided by a professional and caring staff. Our goal is to provide every resident with a wide array of lifestyle choices which meet or exceed your expectations. We understand that peace of mind is a key reason for choosing a retirement community free of the worries of home maintenance and household chores.

We offer an active, engaged independent lifestyle within a warm, friendly community setting with furnished/unfurnished rooms, 3 meals a day, private kitchen and washer/dryer, outdoor sitting area and personal help as needed.

Map of Jefferson Village