Friendship Villas at La Cholla

Reviews of Friendship Villas at La Cholla

Assisted Living Reviews for Friendship Villas at La Cholla

August 01, 2011

By rbobby123

I visited the facility after finding out that my grandmother had Alzheimer's. I needed to find somewhere that would provide her with proper care. I had a tour of the facility and enjoyed it very much. It seemed to be very clean and had extremely nice and fancy furniture. Each room seemed to be equipped with exactly what each resident would need. The employees seemed pleasant and seemed to really care about each and every resident. The residents seemed happy and comfortable. Everyone greeted me with a friendly welcome. There was a cook in the kitchen preparing the residents' meals and it appeared that they made sure to cook a meal with much variety to ensure the residents got enough nutrients. I was also able to experience the residents doing activities in which they seemed to be having a fun time. Overall the place was pleasant and I believe the residents receive proper care.

About Friendship Villas at La Cholla

Friendship Villas at La Cholla is a senior living provider in Tucson, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Friendship Villas at La Cholla for more details on services and rates.

Map of Friendship Villas at La Cholla