Foothills Place

Reviews of Foothills Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Foothills Place

October 06, 2014

By Michelle99916550

They were wonderful to us; however, it was too far across the town for us to be able to get out to my mother if she would need us to come right away. We were looking at studios and two-bedrooms and they were rather on the small size. They had some activities that were scheduled monthly that my mom could attend. The facility is on a big street but it is tucked away with some other facilities. It is right next to a skilled nursing facility as well. The staff was wonderful to us. They went above and beyond.

April 09, 2014

By David82129050

It was a nice and clean facility. The staff was very friendly. I thought it was a very good facility, but their price was too high for us. I thought the rooms were spacious enough, but not well laid out. I didn't think they were functional in terms of their layout. Otherwise, they were good-sized rooms. I like the friendliness of the staff.

November 27, 2013

By John74077250

We thought it was really good. The people did a good job in showing us around and took their time. We were pleased. The rooms were spacious. This looks like a place that I would send somebody. They have a lot of activities. The place seemed very secured and it got a beautiful site. The people looked like friendly.

November 26, 2013

By Bernice3

It was nice. I lived near this facility, and I liked the area. There was a trail there where you can walk alone. Its environment was very nice and impressive actually. Its physical layout and everything was very nice. My friend liked it and that's the important thing. The staff was very knowledgeable, very friendly and very nice. Whatever we asked was answered. I think those were the best qualities this facility has – the physical layout, the area and their staff. Food was good. My friend also liked their food. They have a list of activities for their residents too. However, I think they're the ones that wouldn't take a large dog and my friend I was looking for has a large dog, so that bothered her. Other places don't care what sizes their pets are as long as the person takes care of them.

September 26, 2013

By challenged

My first impression was good. It had a lot of individual places but I just didn't think it was something that my wife would be able to navigate because it would be confusing. There were six different houses within a fenced area that you could move around in, which, in some ways was nice but when somebody has dementia, they get very confused and all the houses looked the same. I don't know how that works out in practice when they're outside. People have to help them back into each of their right buildings.

Memory Care Reviews for Foothills Place

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: AL6357C

• Get Costs

About Foothills Place

Foothills Place is a pet friendly senior living community in Tucson, AZ, where we provide residents with quality care and assistance with their daily routine when needed, while promoting independence as long as possible. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Situated in the Southern foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains and minutes from Rillito Park, our assisted living community provides an ideal senior living setting with the natural beauty and upscale amenities in the area. In order to provide our residents the opportunity to thrive in body and mind, we design engaging excursions and activities tailored to keeping everyone young at heart. Be it Pokeno, Bingo, Bridge Club, or classic movies, there are various activities to connect you with friends. Our senior community offers Alzheimer's and dementia care in addition to our assisted living accommodations, so you can have greater peace of mind that your loved one will receive supportive memory care on-site if the need arises. Explore Foothills Place today!

Map of Foothills Place