Echelon of Tucson

Reviews of Echelon of Tucson

Independent Living Reviews for Echelon of Tucson

September 30, 2016

By David802044

I am pretty happy at Echelon. The facility is nice and well taken care of. I have met some friends here, and I guess I’m doing OK. The dining room is very clean. They have things like bingo and domino.

October 29, 2015

By Trudy6

I did not like Manor. I didn’t like the food and didn’t meet a soul there other than the staff I had to meet. They were nice enough to come and get me, take me down there, and bring me home. There’s a Walmart, but it’s pretty far, and a restaurant right beside it. I wasn’t impressed with the apartment and the location.

September 30, 2015

The Manor had nice rooms. The staff showed us around the dining area and movie area. The facility was clean.

July 28, 2015

By Maria49

Last April dad moved to Manor at Midvale. We picked this because it was the most affordable, but it's a beautiful place. Everything was fabulous, and I would recommend this to anybody. They do different activities like games, exercise, movie nights, and events. It has all been wonderful.

June 23, 2015

By Richard109233050

Mom and dad are a little upset about having to move out of their house, but everybody at Manor at Midvale has been trying to bend over backwards to be helpful and friendly. It is a great place, nice looking, well kept, clean, the meals are good, and the dining room is nice. I would recommend it to someone because of the facilities, the activities that they offer, and the overall staff courtesy and staff service. They've been really friendly, courteous, and as helpful as possible, they've offered suggestions on things, and they've tried to make the transition as smooth as possible for my parents.

April 27, 2015

We are in Manor at Midvale, and we like it. It is very nice here. The staff is really nice and friendly. They take care of you. The room is nice and of good size. The food is really good. The dining area is good and clean. The people at the food service are very nice. We picked Manor at Midvale because when we came here, there was somebody here to meet us right away. They gave us a tour. We looked around and talked to some people, and we decided that this is where we want to go. They have bingo, trivia, and a lot of different games. There is a lot to do here.

Thank you for you praise and allowing others to hear about your visit to Manor at Midvale. We want our residents and guests to enjoy each day to the fullest at our resort-like community, and would be honored for you to join our family.

March 19, 2015

By Bonnie46

The visit at The Manor at Midvale was wonderful. The environment was wonderful; it had a balcony or a patio on every unit except a few. It was reasonable for a two bedroom apartment. The dining room was beautiful; I had lunch there, and the food was pretty good.

Thank you for your kind review, it is music to our ears. We strive to provide residents and their families’ complete satisfaction and are pleased to hear you have experienced just that. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further exceed your expectations.

November 29, 2014

My mom has only been at The Manor for about a month or two. The prices are way up there; she could barely afford it. The residents there seem to like it. The people work with the people instead of demanding so and so. They have some kind of a deal where they have either a 1-meal a day or a 3-meal a day in which the difference is about $300 a month. They have a billiard table and an activity room. They do puzzles, plus they also have field trips. I’m over there most days trying to keep my mom to be functional over there. I don’t have any problems with anybody, and they seem to solve problems. The apartment seemed to be very nice; it’s one of the bigger of the single rooms. They got a special deal on it for the same cost of the small one.

November 28, 2014

By Zach2

We moved my mother-in-law to an over 55 independent living complex, Manor at Midvale. My parents live there too. They’re right next to each other. It’s a very nice complex. It’s really well run, and I’m impressed with it. The staff is always available and always on hand. The manager and his wife talk to you anytime you need them. Meals are prepared in the dining hall. You can have three meals a day. It’s always the manager and the assistant manager that pour the coffee and help people out. They stay on top of everything that’s going on. They have a swimming pool, hot tub, game room, library, movie theater, a room if they have a private guest, private dog park for people with their dog (you can have pets), and a covered parking lot.

September 23, 2014

By Richard90079250

I visited Manor at Midvale and the food was quite good. The apartments were nice, better designed, and the rooms were nice, well-kept, and well-maintained. The whole facility was a very nice facility, completely enclosed, and it had garden areas and they even encouraged the tenants to go out and do the gardening. They had activities going on, and they had a nice theater room. I would recommend the place mainly because it’s a very nice place at a minimal cost.

June 19, 2014

By Susan85890350

My mom was at The Manor at Midvale, and they did a lot of renovation while we were there. My mom loved the apartments because they were large. She was in a two-bedroom apartment. The price was reasonable, but she hated the food. They have just about any activities that you can think of, but my mother did not take advantage of any of those services. The manager constantly rotates, and that is a very annoying part because, when people find managers they like, the next thing they know, they're gone.

Questions about Echelon of Tucson

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Casino Del Sol is located 5 miles west of the community. The Spectrum mall is 2 miles east of the community.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Echelon of Tucson has organized?

We take outings every Friday, some of the recent of have been. Bisbee, Mt. Lemmon, Tombstone, Pima Air Space Museum.

What transportation services does Echelon of Tucson offer to independent living residents?

We offer scheduled transportation to assist with medical, shopping and off-site events.

What makes the chef or dining program at Echelon of Tucson exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

The Echelon offers three Chef prepared meals daily. We begin with a heavy continental breakfast buffet, Lunch & Dinner are both served restaurant style from a menu. You will enjoy 2 homemade soups and a full salad bar with lunch and dinner.

If Echelon of Tucson accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are a pet friendly community for cats and dogs. We do offer our "Barking Lot" which is an off leash do area.

Does Echelon of Tucson work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Yes, we have Interim Home Healthcare onsite to assist with personal and medical needs.

Costs for Echelon of Tucson

Photos of Echelon of Tucson

Services and Amenities of Echelon of Tucson

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pool

About Echelon of Tucson

With day-to-day freedom to come and go, and the convenience of any number of activities to choose from, independent living at The Echelon of Tucson is a perfect fit for an active, healthy lifestyle. Enjoy restaurant-quality dining and weekly social gatherings, and feel empowered to explore personal interests. When residents feel like venturing into the larger community, our team connects them with transportation to everything they’re accustomed to doing.

Map of Echelon of Tucson