Catalina Health Care Center

Reviews of Catalina Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Catalina Health Care Center

July 13, 2017

By Joe Varela

My stay at Catalina was very welcoming and felt like home. All the emploees were friendly and alert. They were on top of everything I needed. I enjoyed the therapy room which helped me get my strength where I need it to be to move on with my surgery. I recommend this facility to anyone who needs the therapy. Thank you again Catalina!

April 13, 2012

By NewRX

When we visited the establishment, it was in order to visit my new step-father's aging mother. We walked in and I remember being immediately surprised to how nice the center was. For starters, it did not have that smell that I heard of many nursing homes of having, so that was definitely appreciated and a good sign, and then secondly, I thought the furniture throughout was classic and great quality. We sat with her at a nice table that easily pulled up 4 additional chairs and space for her wheelchair and sat and talked. Prior to meeting with her, we spoke with the staff and they were friendly, smiled often, and very helpful to our needs. When the day comes that my mother needs to go to a home, if I can't help her at my own home, I would suggest this center as both the staff seemed friendly, his mother was happy (even though she is in dementia), and the center was clean.

November 21, 2011

By V. Hamilton

Would have wanted to see the Doctor visit schedule and the nurses and aides rotations posted on the floor. So much anxious time wasted hoping to "catch" one of them to get proper information.

Services and Amenities of Catalina Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Catalina Health Care Center

Catalina Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Tucson, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Catalina Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Catalina Health Care Center