Kingswood Place

Reviews of Kingswood Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Kingswood Place

September 22, 2017

By PaintedLady

My Mom has been there for six months and she smiles every time staff comes in the room! They are always caring and compassionate. The facility is clean, well-maintained and there are activities daily. The food leaves something to be desired.

April 24, 2017

By Jmorrisn

Seems like whenever I would leave visiting my mom there is only one staff on duty at night. I asked the young girl if she is the only one working and she tells me no. I asked her where is your other co worker at and she just tells me that she is probably with a resident. I have a feeling this poor girl is doing everything herself while the other co worker is probably asleep somewhere. On another note, my mom has asked for either a pain pill or nausea pill in the middle of the night and the young caregiver always answers her call with a smile. She tells my mom she will let the med aide know. When the med aide comes in, my mom says her hair looks messy as if she was asleep. I won't name any names who it is but I will say it's the one with an accent. This is on going and not fair for my mom, resident's or the young caregiver to be working by herself when the other med aide sleeps. I'm going to address this issue.

March 23, 2017

By 5555

Other

this is one of the worst places you could ever place your loved one. The staff is very un professional the management/nursing staff is rude. I am pulling my loved one out ASAP.

January 20, 2017

By Setphx

Most staff do not speak English, building old, constant change of staff.

August 21, 2015

Kingswood Place is a little outdated and a small facility compared to others. . They have around 15 residents. My mom stayed there for respite care for about ten days. She didn’t like the food. She had a studio apartment when she was there. It was an adequate private room for her. She only attended arts and crafts activities. ``

November 06, 2014

By Geanna

My dad is in a memory care facility. He has been there since July. He is on Kingswood Place. We chose it for the consideration of its location and pricing. The staff is excellent. They give excellent care. Everything is excellent.

December 30, 2013

By Virginia13

My sister and I went and we didn't care for it. It wasn't as clean as I would like it to be. I didn't have any problem with the staff. The rooms seemed a little old or used and didn't seem to be kept-up like the other facilities. The ground did not look very nice, it looked like they needed to do more work. The overall look wasn't very inviting. It might be for somebody else but it didn't fit what our parents liked.

April 11, 2013

It was excellent here. They just remodeled the whole place.

Costs for Kingswood Place

Photos of Kingswood Place

Services and Amenities of Kingswood Place

• Pets: All Pets

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Get Costs

About Kingswood Place

Kingswood Place, our senior living community outside of Phoenix, provides thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively environment nestled in a quiet neighborhood. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as bingo, yoga, card and board games, pet therapy, movies, and socials. We enjoy the outdoors in our two courtyards, and take frequent trips to town for shopping, dining, and visits to the library and casino. Learn more about our senior living community in Surprise AZ by scheduling a visit today.

Map of Kingswood Place