Atria Heritage Sun City

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

10101 W. Palmeras Drive, Sun City, AZ 85373
Atria Heritage Sun City (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 5 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of Atria Heritage Sun City

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Heritage Sun City

December 15, 2016

By Happy Visitor405336

The community had a theater, activity room, pool, exercise rooms, and all the normal activities of assisted living. The rooms were very nice. Generally, I was impressed that they were fairly large and had a nice selection of rooms that were very nice. I dined there several times. The dining area was very nice and well appointed, and the food was good.

October 24, 2015

We liked the layout of the rooms, and if we decide to make a move, that’s where we would go because we already picked what type of apartment we liked the most. The staff is very good. We will probably select an apartment closer to the dining area.

September 29, 2015

By Lisa113940550

My dad is on a waiting list. We like the ratio of independent living to assisted living people. There are more independent living residents at this particular facility than we have seen at some of the other facilities, and my dad is more independent. That is something that we are looking for. We like the option to have assisted living when he needs it while he is in the independent to maintain his independence, to be able to enjoy the community and hopefully the social calendar and stuff that they will have. In terms of the people working there, they are very friendly. We had a tour and ate lunch at the facility, which was very nice. We saw the social calendar. It looks like every day, they have options to do many different things from shopping to playing cards to exercising, and different options, which are also nice. My dad can pick and choose if he wants to do one thing a day or whatever. We also see quite a few residents out and about doing things, which we like.

August 20, 2015

By Anonymous112029750

I was in here two years ago. As I recall, it was very nice and had a lot of activities and a lot of nice people around. This was two years ago, and I was looking for something different at that time, but I liked the people that I met. I thought they were very friendly. You didn't go in there and everybody turns away; everybody was very welcoming.

July 28, 2015

I looked up this community for my in-laws. They take great care of my husband’s parents, and I have no complaints. The staff is kind, caring, and very responsive. The rooms are pretty large units, and they have lots of space. It’s clean -- a little older but nice. The food is really good, they are very happy with it, and the dining room is very nice. They participated in bible study, played old church songs, and got together with people.

July 20, 2015

It seemed a little homier. The people were friendly, even the residents there, and it seemed like everybody was helpful. The facility was very clean. There were no odors at all, and I didn't smell anything when I walked in.

July 04, 2015

By Slyvia1

The staff that assisted us during our visit was very nice. The place was very nice and clean as well. It's a large place; everything was nice there. We looked at small floor plans, but they looked comfortable. Their dining room was set up very nice, and it looks like a nice place to eat. We did not observe any activities, but we did receive a calendar, and there are lots of activities all month long.

June 30, 2015

By Penny12

Our experience was excellent. The staff was topnotch and excellent.

May 29, 2015

By Marsha26

They were very nice. They talked with me, and they were very caring and very concerned. They were very nice, very clean, and well maintained. The people were very nice, but I didn't get that much of a chance to experience them. We did see the rooms and the dining area, and they were very nice, very clean, and well maintained. The residents seemed happy to be there. The staffs were very accommodating, they followed up with me, and they are very nice.

September 22, 2014

By Lloyd4

I like the area. The rooms were pretty nice. Most of the people were very nice. They did have activities. They had trips and movies. I felt more at home there here. I think anybody would like it very much. I like the views there.

August 27, 2014

By Deb17

Everything is nice, clean and upbeat. They have different activities like music and variety shows that she really likes, as well as Wii bowling and church service. The staff is really wonderful and excellent! I don’t have anything bad to say about any of them because we worked with custodians who were painting the ceiling for her. They interact with the patients and are very personable. The area is very good and they just put in new carpet. They’re in the process of putting in new carpets throughout the whole building and the maintenance men are right on top of it. If she has a problem, they come up to check it out right away. Mom is very impressed with all of that and they made her feel welcome.

August 04, 2014

We moved in. We think it's a very nice and very friendly place. It is a very good facility. It is quite open, sunny, bright, and inviting. The accommodations are excellent. There are days when the food is not what you wished for, although I think they do a very good job overall considering the many meals they have to prepare every day. They have several types of poker; they have Bingo; and they have all sorts of physical therapy. They also have a lot of meetings that you can go to on various topics. We are enjoying our stay here.

June 30, 2014

By Virginia29

The community did not have a memory care unit but we liked it nonetheless. It was visually appealing, you felt alive when you walked through the door.

June 19, 2014

The visit went fine. The staff showed us around and everything looked great. They offered us food, but we had already eaten. The people are very nice.

December 30, 2013

By Virginia16

It did not have a memory care unit but we liked it nonetheless. It was visually appealing, you felt alive when you walked through the door.

November 20, 2013

By Paul24

I went to visit but they were getting older and they were about to retire. They thought they could not give my mom adequate care for her condition, so they recommended to find another place. They were courteous and professional.

June 12, 2013

By Tina10

I visited for my friend. It was a high class place and the whole atmosphere was nice. They have a walk-in heated pool and hot tubs near it. They have different floors and different kind of apartments. The rooms were spacious and pretty even the studios. Residents could get around because their floors were all leveled and then tilted up an incline and around and you're up on the next floor. There are powered chairs-on-wheels so that patients could just ride up and down to places. They had a lot of activities from morning, noon and night. They had a big bus to take people out. Their food was wonderful. Everybody was polite. However, the place was expensive for me.

November 19, 2012

By ww2007

The staff was friendly from my personal interactions. She seemed lonely though and quite sad to be there. But my grandmother needs extra care so my father will often go in to watch her and help her clean up, make her food, and such. Instead of spending money to have around the clock care and assistance. The living situation was quite nice, she has her own space which is very necessary with her, as she can get testy easily when she feels neglected. The facility itself is very nice and offered everything we have at home for her so that was very convenient that she didn't have to go without the comforts of nice surroundings that she is used to. I believe she said she was in a club or something where she gets to do art with some of the other residents, which is good for her to get out and be social, even if she doesn't want to i'm happy that it provides a healthy bonding experience for her to meet other people so she doesn't have to rely on family 24/7 for companionship. As much as we love her, we can not be there for her everyday.

May 03, 2012

By hendersonj916

I thought that the facility was very clean and the lay out was very well. The staff that was there during the time of the visit seemed to be very caring and wanting what was best for the patient. I questioned about how they worked their medication dispensing for patients that needed and it seemed that they were very well organized and keep a control of who got what and when. The meal plans for the facility meet the nutritional standards that I was looking for. I did not see any patients just sitting around and looking like they were just left in a corner. The nurse or director that was giving us the tour answered every question that we had and made sure that we felt comfortable with what we were seeing. They explained the visiting rules and the type of schedule that the patients would be on including meals and other activities.

December 02, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is a resort style facility. The buiildings and grounds are nice and well maintained. There are palm trees,grass,flowers, and greenery.The interior is well decorated and clean. They have one and two bedroom apartments in independent living and the bottome floor has assisted lone room and one with partial kitchens. These are on the first floor All are handicapped equipped and have an emergency call system. They each have a patio or balcony and cable is included.They have laundry hookups. They have a nice main restaurant style fine dining. The food is very good. They have three meals and snacks daily. They offer housekeeping snd linen or laundry service. They havrary,fitness center,activities area.recreation roome sitting areas, a library,fitness center,recreation room,and a pool and spa. They do all three levels of care. They have a nurse on duty and on call. All caregivers and med techs are certified. They have a wellness director hey do the electronic health records. They have doctors who come in and they also transport.The staff seems friendly and caring. They do lots of activities as bingo,birthday parties,exercises,movies,bbqs,and games. They go out shoppine, restaurants, and outings to events. There is a nice courtyard with a patio,walking trails,and sitting areas. This is a nice facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Heritage Sun City

Costs for Atria Heritage Sun City

Photos of Atria Heritage Sun City

Services and Amenities of Atria Heritage Sun City

• State Licenses: AL8469

About Atria Heritage Sun City

Situated in the heart of Sun City, just one block north of Bell Road and one block west of 99th Avenue, Atria Heritage Sun City is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, many with full kitchens and private patios or terraces. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a library, fitness center, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a courtyard, swimming pool and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From guest lectures and art classes to book discussions and happy hours, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Heritage Sun City