The Heritage Tradition

Reviews of The Heritage Tradition

Assisted Living Reviews for The Heritage Tradition

December 29, 2013

By Kathysd

I think Heritage Tradition was a beautiful place. I think my mom may have ruled that out because it was too expensive for her. The staff were very friendly and accommodating when we visited the facility.

Independent Living Reviews for The Heritage Tradition

March 04, 2017

By Sherry720058

The Heritage was more to my liking than others. It’s recently been redone. The apartments were a little bit larger and had large patios. They all had an individual washer and dryer. They are part of the Sun City West Rec program. They had an excellent program, menu, and choices.

February 11, 2017

By Kim076155

We liked The Heritage Tradition very much. We thought the configuration of their studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartment were very attractively designed. Everything else in the place was a 5. It was very nice. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. From the upbeat nature of the residents that we said hi to, to the service that was provided, it was all top notch.

October 18, 2016

By CHERY LYONS

MY MOTHER OF 96 YEARS RECENTLY PASSED AWAY AND WAS A RESIDENT OF HERITAGE TRADITIONS THE LAST YEAR OF HER LIFE. THIS LAST YEAR WAS ONE OF HER VERY BEST AS SHE THRIVED AFTER ARRIVING THERE. SHE LOVED HER APARTMENT, ALL HER NEW FRIENDS AND ACTIVITIES AND EVERYTHING THE FACILITY HAD TO OFFER. THE STAFF WERE ESPECIALLY WONDERFUL AS SHE MADE THE TRANSITION FROM HER HOME IN ANOTHER STATE TO SETTLING IN AT HERITAGE. WE VISITED NUMEROUS OTHER INDEPENDENT LIVING PLACES AND DECIDED HANDS DOWN HERITAGE WAS THE PLACE WE BOTH LOVED AND FELT THE MOST COMFORTABLE. ALL OF THE APARTMENTS AMENITIES MADE LIFE SO EASY WITH CHOICES TO PREPARE YOUR OWN FOOD OR EATING IN THE DINING AREA. EASY ACCESS TO YOUR PRIVATE WASHER AND DRYER AND CABLE TV. THE FACILITY WAS KEPT IMMACULATE AND ANY NEEDED REPAIRS WERE TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT DELAY. I ONLY REGRET MY MOTHER DID NOT HAVE MORE TIME TO LIVE AT THIS WONDERFUL PLACE.

May 10, 2016

By LouFRVPB

I visited The Heritage Tradition. It was very good. The apartment I wanted was 1,100 square feet. There's exercise and just about everything else to do, like bingo. I ate there today, and the food was very good.

October 27, 2015

By Timothy8

I visited The Heritage Tradition. They did a very good job. I would give it a B simply because it just wasn't as nice, and I could hear people above on the second floor. The first floor was nice and convenient, but you're hearing people up on the second floor. I would give them a B on that. Their pricing wasn't bad; it was OK. If I stay alive, we could live there to 107 years.

August 31, 2015

The Heritage Tradition is a newer facility, and it looked nice. The apartments are very nice, and the dining room was lovely. It was open, and they have all kinds of food. Overall, it was quite nice.

June 11, 2015

By Lee25

My mom has several friends in there already at The Heritage Tradition. It is an independent living place, and the dining room is excellent. That is what we needed most to make sure that she was eating properly. If she really needed any help, there are people there 24/7. She is living in her own apartment, but there are a lot of people around her, and if she needs anything, she can call the front desk. That is what we like about it. We have tried the food, and it is very good. They have all sorts of trips. They have a salon there that she started using to get her hair done. They also have a therapy place upstairs that she started using to get herself a little stronger.

March 18, 2015

By Musical

Beautiful faiciity very impressive group presentation and we opted to visit several models. Expensive. Large suites and cottages.

March 10, 2015

We already placed my mother and father-in-law in the appropriate places. It is called The Heritage Traditions. They have really chosen it. They have researched it and chose it before we had an opportunity. It was something that was very close to their home, and they wanted to go there. They have been there since December. It was very good. The amenities are very clean and very modern. It is just fine. The staff was friendly and informative. They are very nice and very family oriented. One part is assisted living, and one part is independent living. We are on the assisted living side.

October 22, 2014

By Astrid1

The Heritage was lovely, elegant and wonderful but it was too expensive for me. They were very nice. Everything was lovely but they only serve 25 meals a month so you don’t even get dinner every night. The food was delicious and they had a great number of choices. They had activities. The staff was polite and treated you as something special.

April 21, 2014

By Mary70680150

The Heritage Tradition had 4 floors. It had 250 apartments with 35 cottages. I was on the second floor. I had a living room and a bedroom. At Tradition, you are able to do your own laundry, and on your enclosed patio, you had a washer and dryer. They also have housekeeping there. People can bring pets, and they would live on the first floor. Tradition is a wonderful place. It is like staying at a Ritz-Carlton.

September 30, 2013

By Sam9

I've been to Heritage Tradition and the facility is beautiful. The whole place was just gorgeous and it's certainly would be a place that I would love to live if I can afford it. The staff was very nice. They gave me a very nice tour.

November 20, 2011

By Emmyrose

This a beautiful facility with courtyards and palm trees.The buildings and grounds are well maintained and clean. There are 228 independent,41 assisted, and 35 duplexes. The main building is 2 stories for the assisted with partial kitchens. All are handicapped equipped and have an emergency call system direct to nurses station. The duplexes are built behind and the rest are the other independent apartments.The building is two story and has own dining room and laundry rooms. The interior is nicely decorated. There are two patios and courtyard with sitting areas and walking paths.Tall palm trees are in center. They offer weekly housekeeping and linen service. They serve three meals and snacks a day and it is fine dining restaurant style.There is lots of variety, fresh fruits and vegetables, and the food is good. They do all three levels of care. There are nurses on staff and all caregivers are certified. They have doctors who come in and they provide transport. They have a wellness program. They do lots of activities as bingo, exercises, arts and crafts, movies, birthday parties, and entertainment. They go out to shopping and other outings. They have a beauty parlor. The staff seems friendly and caring. It is a nice community.

Costs for The Heritage Tradition

Services and Amenities of The Heritage Tradition

• Fee Structure Extra: Idependent Living Rent Fees Include Services And Amenities. Assisted Living Fees Are Base Rent Plus Level Of Care Charges

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Independent Living Offers Full Kitchens, Assisted Living Offers Kitchenettes

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: For Assisted Living At The Legacy: 1 To 11

• Licenses: The Heritage Legacy Assisted Living is licensed for Directed Care
  • State Licenses: AL6516

About The Heritage Tradition

Senior assisted living at The Heritage Tradition offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At The Heritage Tradition, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Sun City West has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At The Heritage Tradition, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of The Heritage Tradition