Villa Ocotillo

Reviews of Villa Ocotillo

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Ocotillo

June 16, 2011

By ElderAdvocate7

On a recent visit to Villa Ocotillo, I entered from the parking lot, which is actually at the back of the building. Walking through the community involved several long hallways with lots of opportunity to see the staff and residents as they went about their day. As I passed each staff member I was greeted with a friendly hello and an offer to help me find someone. On the surface, this may seem to be nothing more than courtesy, but it is also a valuable tool for the staff to ensure that I had a reason to be in the building. Although this community lacks a decorators touch, it does have a homey feel and a pleasant atmosphere. The common areas were clean and free from any offensive odors. Most important, each resident I encountered had a destination; everyone seemed to be busy and engaged. I would definitely give Villa Ocotillo the opportunity to tell me more about the services they provide to their residents and will be contacting them further for a tour.

Services and Amenities of Villa Ocotillo

About Villa Ocotillo

Villa Ocotillo offers quality care based on resident needs. Our assisted living services are among the finest available and include: independent, supervisory, or directed care, accessible staff twenty-four hours a day, seasonal menus with delicious meals and snacks, daily social and recreational activity programs, and weekly linen and housekeeping.

After choosing to be a part of our community, a resident makes the decision between a studio apartment, studio deluxe, one-bedroom, or one-bedroom deluxe - each for a specific low monthly fee. Included is a private bathroom, access to our swimming pool, dining, and access to our on-site beauty/barber shop. Though our facility is smoke-free, we do offer a designated smoking area outdoors.

Map of Villa Ocotillo