Maravilla Scottsdale

Maravilla Scottsdale (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Maravilla Scottsdale

Assisted Living Reviews for Maravilla Scottsdale

May 09, 2014

Maravilla was very beautiful but very expensive. Once I saw the price, I just thought, "I'm not going to put my mother into such an expensive place. She is 95 years old and why eat up her money?" She would love that place, but I just thought it was outrageous as far as price is concerned. The rooms were very nice. It's very luxurious. The staff was nice. They were busy, and I had not needed an appointment. I just walked in and asked for information. They called me several times for me to come. They invited me to a wine and cheese tasting party. They had a workout room and a swimming pool. It was a gated community, which was very, very nice.

October 30, 2013

By Nancy69850550

Maravilla was absolutely gorgeous. They're a place that anyone would love living in but it's also very expensive. The rooms are all sizes but it's more like a nice apartment home. The food was fantastic and the people are very nice. There's nothing that they don't offer. They have memory care. They have people coming in. They have entertainment and they have the laundry. The independent have their own kitchen and laundry facilities. The only challenge that I have right now is it is a buy in and I can't afford to buy in.

October 07, 2012

By ccoolair

Marvilla is a beautiful property, with a wide selection of housing, recreational areas, and social settings, for a very high quality of living. It is conveniently located in the area, so the residents can partake/particapte in cultural events and attend sports venues. The Mayo Clinc and Hospital, & many other health facilities are close by to support the resident population. I attended an Open House, met the Director and several other staff members. I am impressed!

About Maravilla Scottsdale

Maravilla Scottsdale is a senior living provider in Scottsdale, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Maravilla Scottsdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maravilla Scottsdale