The Manor Village at Scottsdale

Reviews of The Manor Village at Scottsdale

Independent Living Reviews for The Manor Village at Scottsdale

October 20, 2016

By Kath454276

We selected The Manor Village at Scottsdale, and my mom has been there 6 weeks today. The food is very good, we're very pleased, and she's very happy. It's home-cooked, and it's kind of like middle-of-the-road restaurant. People are very friendly, and the facilities are not particularly fancy, but they are above-average. It's not new, but it's well cared-for. The facility just needs a little bit more work, and their technology is not a hundred percent. My mom likes it because she feels more at home.

April 23, 2016

By Betty124028750

The Manor Village was friendly, nice, and close by. I had dinner there. They did not have a lot of parking, which was the only bad part about it. They had a lot of activities, like movies every night, exercises, and yoga. The location was very convenient for me.

January 31, 2014

By caring71838850

The manor is closer to my daughter that’s why I chose it. The staff is wonderful. They are accommodating. The rooms are pretty big, my room is one of the biggest here.

September 07, 2011

By Emmyrose

This a nice facility with several buildings which are three story. There are 1 and two bedrooms with full kitchens. All are totally handicapped equipped with call pendants. All have private balconies unless on ground floor and they have arizona rooms.There are 100 suites They have a private home health agency who come in as needed.They have doctors who come in and provide transport to appointments. There is a wellness clinic in the building open 24/7. They have a poditrist. There is an activity director and big activity program. They have a formal ding room. They serve kunch and dinner. They have a variety with 2 entrees at lunch and four dinner, The food is great. They have a great exercise program. There are lits of in house activities like bingo, parties, dances, and they also go out weekly to shopping, casinos, and luncheons. There are certified caregivers as needed and the staff seems very caring.

About The Manor Village at Scottsdale

The Manor Village at Scottsdale is a senior living provider in Scottsdale, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Manor Village at Scottsdale for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Manor Village at Scottsdale