Mariposa Point at Algodón Center
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Mariposa Point at Algodón Center
Assisted Living Reviews for Mariposa Point at Algodón Center
January 19, 2019
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for Mariposa Point at Algodón Center
Services and Amenities of Mariposa Point at Algodón Center
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3095/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4095/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 124
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- Licenses: Assisted Living Center
- State Licenses: AL10795C
About Mariposa Point at Algodón Center
At Mariposa Point at Algodón Center, we know that as you get older, simple tasks can become tricky, but remain important to healthy aging. We encourage our residents to continue these tasks, with our assistance, and to also take full advantage of the programs we provide that are designed to enhance and expand their lives. We have a variety of programming and services to keep residents engaged and connected to the world around them, including:
- Professional Service and Care: Our trained and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and led by full-time, licensed nurses. Our staff receives constant oversight from our Medical Director who also performs routine resident visits. Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
- Personalized Care: Personalized levels of assisted living care for each resident as well as Short Stay Respite options.
- Mobile App: Families can download and access our mobile app for regular updates and gain information on upcoming activities and events as well as other important communications.
- Engaging Activities and Resources: Residents and their visitors are able to enjoy our outdoor gardens and walking paths.
- Complete Dining Experience: Three complete meals daily based on necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets are created by our in-house culinary team. Residents also enjoy access to snacks and beverages throughout the day. Reach out to our community to learn more about why Mariposa Point at Algodón Center is the perfect fit for you or your loved one. Contact us today to schedule your personal tour of the community!
- A beautifully designed community with a neighborhood feel
- Multiple social spaces, including multipurpose room, library, internet lounge and living rooms
- Two tranquil courtyards with covered porch, benches, walking paths and a putting green.
- Hair salon & spa
- Pet friendly
Assisted Living Services
- Apartment-style living with a variety of shared, semi-private and private floorplans
- Three delicious, healthy meals, plus snacks served all day at our coffee bar. By creating meaningful connections through cuisine, Elevate© transforms the dining experience into a culinary celebration that inspires the engagement of our residents, families, and friends. Elevate is a culinary program that goes far beyond the industry’s traditional culinary experience.
- Personal care services (assistance with dressing, bathing & other daily needs), as required
- Physical, occupational & speech therapies available
- Medication management
- Weekly laundry & housekeeping service
- Organized social, cultural & recreational activities, tailored to your interests. Vibrant Life© is a cutting-edge activities program with an innovative approach designed for enhancing and enriching residents’ lives across seven core components for well-rounded and meaningful experiences. These Core components provide the balanced structure for implementing diversity across the Vibrant Life program, which is embraced through several signature programs.
The ISL Generations© Memory Support Program follows a philosophy of a person-centered culture where one is a whole person first, the person they were and still are and not identified by their disease and behaviors. We strive to celebrate and highlight the abilities of those we serve.