La Siena Phoenix, AZ

La Siena (844) 334-3818

Reviews of La Siena

Assisted Living Reviews for La Siena

November 29, 2014

I have found what I was looking for in La Siena. We felt like it would be the best for me if I decided to move to Phoenix. They were very helpful in every question I asked. I like the way they offered their meals. Their apartments were lovely. I love where they’re located. I think they’re pretty full, too; I’m on a waiting list. All the staff that I met and particularly the marketing person have been very nice.

May 28, 2013

I stayed at La Siena Senior Living for six days and I had to leave. I couldn't stay longer, the food was making me sick. I was promised that they will be able to provide the right diet for me. I am a disabled patient and my husband passed on two and a half years ago. I have a medical condition called acid oxidation genetic defect that I must be on a very, very low fat diet. When I first came in there with somebody from a placement company, we sat down with the manager and chef and we explained my diet. They made promises that they did not keep. They had decorators decorate the entrance and the hallway. But when you get into the apartments, their cupboards are way up high to the ceiling along with the microwave. The little ladies with osteoporosis, with their bent backs, are not able to reach all these. And when you need to get somebody to hand down whatever you need from your kitchen, you need to call somebody and pay $10.00 to hand down whatever you need because they don't want you climbing on ladders. They have very poor arrangement for people who are seniors with health problems. They're charging an enormous amount of money. I got the impression that the residents are in serious financial trouble, the place is not full and they have very, very young students wait on the table at dinner time. They have no idea on how to wait on tables and I don't think they're being paid much of anything. They certainly weren't professional table servers. When dishes needed to be cleared off the table, they will just walk away, past the table and not pick up anything. And when the main course is about to be served, for example, they'll completely forget and I'll have to bring it to their attention that they've forgotten to save the main course. I have a medical problem and I was hoping this arrangement would allow me to have the assistance that I do need. It's just terrible.

April 30, 2013

By carl.moss

The La Seina had various floor plans from the studios to two-bedrooms, a bistro bar where you could go and get a cup of coffee, a nice dining facility, and all the amenities for assisted living, which I'm qualified for. The staff was outstanding.

Independent Living Reviews for La Siena

May 12, 2016

By RichardTBYNO

I visited La Siena and thought it was very nice. I appreciated the fact that I didn't have to expend a lot of funds to get in there. They were a little more affordable. There were a lot of elderly people walking around during lunch and I felt like, "Whoa, geez, I don't see anybody here within five years of my age." I'm 72, but I'm very young for my age. However, it was very nice. I talked to the director who went through everything, was amiable, and knew everyone's names. I talked to some of the people who were happy.

May 10, 2016

By Visitor12345

At La Siena, the rooms were very small. The community was very attractive and very nice, but I felt like I was in a hotel. It didn’t have a homey feeling to me. I mean, it’s very lovely. They didn’t have a very good parking availability. They did have an outdoor pool. I thought it was very expensive for what they were offering. Like I said, the rooms were very small. The rental was well over $3000 a month for 700 to 900 square feet.

March 04, 2016

By Caring daughter121306150

La Siena is great, and a really nice facility. The staff is very friendly, outgoing, and helpful. The 2-bedroom, 2 bath apartment is a pretty good size. The food is very good.

June 18, 2015

La Siena is great. They got all kind of stuff going on. They got treadmills and exercise rooms. They got trips to theaters, but I have not yet participated in it. As for the staff, the ones that I have talked to are great. I have no complaints about the neighborhood.

January 31, 2014

By Cynthia19

La Siena seemed to fit my father-in-law the best way. Their breakfast started earlier and he is an early person. Their meals lasted longer and it worked better that way for him. It's closer to all his kids; so location wise it's good. Compared to other facilities, they were in the middle and their prices were reasonable. The rooms are very clean and very nice. He does use a gym there and it seemed like it had adequate equipment. It's updated. They also have a theatre. The people there were nice.

November 11, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is a nice center only 3 years old. There are 190 apartments. The buildings are positioned like a w with the large courtyard in the center.The buildings and grounds are well maintained.They are situated next to a man made lake area. They have suites,one and two bedroom apartments. All have a washer and dryer, full kitchens, dishwasher. and they provide cable.All are equipped as needed for handicapped and have an emergency system. They offer housekeeping and assistance as needed. They offer three meals and snacks a day in their nice restaurant style dining room and there is a variety of foods. The food is good. They have a fitness room, movie theater, library, computer room. and pub.There is a beauty salon and spa.The courtyard has greenery, flowers, and walking paths, and sitting areas. They have a nice pool. They have doctors close by and a nurse who comes in and on call.All caregivers are certified. The staff is very competent and friendly.They are very caring. They can get transport to appointments. There is a world of activities from bingo, card games, movies, entertainment, celebrations and more. They are close to the botanical gardens,shopping, and many stores. They are always busy. This is a great facility and staff.

About La Siena

Ask someone to name five really fun things and "retirement community" will almost certainly not be on the list. Which got us to thinking. Why shouldn't a retirement community be fun? With no pesky job to get in the way, retired folks have the time to pursue anything their hearts desire. That sounds pretty fun. So, with that in mind, we set out to build a community that has a simple goal: Help the residents have more fun than anyone. The result: La Siena - 1% Retirement. 99% Fun!

When you choose to call La Siena home, you'll gain access to a lifestyle that features limitless choice and ample opportunity for fun. The community boasts a vast array of dining options including a restaurant featuring indoor and outdoor dining, an Internet cafÀ, and a pub. In addition to the many dining options, the community also features a wellness program designed to indulge the body, mind and spirit through nutrition, physical fitness, intellectual pursuits, social opportunities, and relaxation.

What's more, if you need to make an appointment at the spa, want a special bottle of wine to share with friends, or have any other need, the community concierge will be there to serve you. Other services and amenities include an in-house travel agency, personal and scheduled transportation, PrimeFit gym with personal trainer, Brain Fitness Center, swimming pool and spa, theater, and dance studio. When you live at La Siena, you're free to choose what you want to do, when you want to do it.

Map of La Siena