Highland Manor Health & Rehab

Reviews of Highland Manor Health & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Highland Manor Health & Rehab

December 19, 2011

By SRRA

I have visited the facility numerous over the past six years  I think Highland Manor is a facility that has been around for awhile and thats that. While there, I witnessed that the male  residents faces weren't shaved, the female residents hair wasn't brushed, there was residents in he hallway unattended and it had a horrible urine odor smell as soon as you walked through the door. The staff was very pleasant the hallways were decorated for the season and the administration was very pleasant as well. I feel the residents receive care to get them through the day. Highland Manor is a great facility to use for a person who has a skilled nursing. In general, I would rank this facility two out of five stars for the reason of seeing the residents the way I saw them at my last visit.

June 27, 2011

I have a friend of the family that currently lives in this facility. The center is consistently clean and clear of clutter or smell. I visit on a monthly basis. My friend enjoys her time at Highland and raves that the food is great. I have not tried it. It seems that each time I visit, there are activities happening and ""events"" planned and advertised. I enjoy this concept - I believe it gives the residents something to look forward to. Her family is satisfied with the care given and will continue to keep their daughter a resident.

Services and Amenities of Highland Manor Health & Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Highland Manor Health & Rehab

Highland Manor Health & Rehab is a senior living provider in Phoenix, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Highland Manor Health & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highland Manor Health & Rehab