Grace Healthcare of Phoenix

Reviews of Grace Healthcare of Phoenix

Nursing Home Reviews for Grace Healthcare of Phoenix

March 21, 2013

By Caring 8755

I would definitely not recommend Grace Health Care to anybody, at any time, for any reason. Some of the people that were caring for my sister were not qualified particularly in wound care. As a result, she was admitted to the hospital on 3 different occasions because she had infections. The place is old and in need of renovations. One day, I was talking to the director and the ceiling fell down. They didn't even have a water fountain. The maintenance guy wasn't really qualified to do electrical type of work. It was just awful. Also, the receptionist was rude and annoying. The only one we had a good experience with was with the admissions person. She was okay, but the main problem was the administrator himself, Michael Morris. You can complain all you want, and he shakes head and it's business as usual. Also, you could never register a complaint or get everything done because little do you know the staff are all related. My main issue with them is that they don't listen to you.

February 14, 2013

By Snoopy62

In our experience with our mother's stay, this place warehouses patients. There is little to no care. There were no therapies. Additionally, we were assured her insurance would cover her while there, however after a five day stay (during which we were trying to transfer her to a more humane nursing center) we were told she was not covered. The new center would not accept her because the "therapy report" said she was ambulatory - since she had to get out of bed (fall risk) and ask for towels to wash herself since they never bathed her. Since they did no therapy, we wondered what therapy report would even be valid. Please avoid this terrible place. It is filthy, run by incompetent, uncaring people and not fit for the elderly.

May 15, 2012

By disappointed5

I was not very pleased with Grace Nursing Home. My grandfather was a resident here and i was not happy with the CNAs. They are not friendly, caring, and do not pay much attention to the residents. My Grandfather did not get the care that was promised. They frequently forgot to brush his teeth, change his briefs, give him water, and was ignored when he pressed his call light. It took at least 5 mins for someone to help him after pressing the call light. We took him out of this facility once we realized how poor his care was. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I was very disappointed at how this facility is run. I was upset most at how they did not provide him with enough water. This caused him to be greatly deydrated.

About Grace Healthcare of Phoenix

Grace Healthcare of Phoenix is a senior living provider in Phoenix, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Grace Healthcare of Phoenix for more details on services and rates.

Map of Grace Healthcare of Phoenix