Doc's Place Senior Living
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Doc's Place Senior Living
Services and Amenities of Doc's Place Senior Living
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4500/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $5000/month
Room and housing options
- Housing Extra: All Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 10
- Respite Care
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL11222H
About Doc's Place Senior Living
Physican-Owned & Operated Senior Residential Home
Providing the highest standard of care for seniors, our unique Assisted Living home is co-owned and operated by Dr. Justin Wight, M.D., a highly experienced Board Certified Family Physician. Residents can choose Dr. Wight for all of their Primary Care and conveniently have their appointments with him. The continuity of care at Doc’s Place contributes to the good health and wellbeing of residents. Located in the beautiful desert just north of Cave Creek AZ, Doc’s Place is an upscale Tuscan-style home, sitting on 2 acres with gorgeous mountain views. With 10 private bedrooms, Doc’s Place is a boutique Care-Home providing highly personalized support for residents.
- Private Bedrooms - Each resident has their own bright and airy, private bedroom with windows.
- Built-in closet in each bedroom.
- Residents may decorate their room and bring their own furniture if they wish.
- We can also provide furnishings if desired.
- Jack and Jill Bathrooms
- 2 residents share one bathroom.
- Bathrooms are accessible and adapted for senior needs.
- Open Plan Central Area - Substantial chef’s kitchen, with islands and seating for residents and dining table and seating area.
- Lounge area with big screen TV, gas fireplace and comfortable seating and tables.
- Backyard - Backyard multi-destination patios with mountain views, seating, tables and pleasant water feature.
- Grilling station
- Medical Care - Primary Care services at Doc’s Place provided by Dr. Wight (residents may choose to continue seeing their current Doctor if preferred).
- 24-hour, on-staff qualified, compassionate caregivers, supervised by Dr. Wight.
- Secure medicine storage, monitoring and ordering.
- Dental and other medical services available as needed.
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming if needed.
- Meals and Housekeeping
- 3 home-cooked meals each day.
- Snacks and beverages are always available in the kitchen.
- Clothes are laundered, folded or hung.
- Sheets and towels laundered and changed.
- Regular cleaning services.
- Social-Emotional and Wellness Care
- Mental health check-ins are performed regularly with qualified staff.
- Wellness services include: onsite gym, stress reduction sessions and other gentle activities.
- Social and recreational activities calendar.
- Beautician services are available for booking.
What Makes Us Special
Dr. Wight’s team of qualified medical support staff provide 24 hour services for residents, and this includes a live-in Caregiver. Residents soon come to cherish our team of compassionate caregivers. Other familiar faces include trusted friends and family of Dr. Wight who all help to make Doc’s Place feel like family.Get Costs