Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

Reviews of Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

August 25, 2011

By Emmyrose

I had to go to this facility while I was out there. This is a 1200 square foot home. It has a nice view and a beautiful yard. The home is beautiful home. They have six residents. They have ten private bedrooms in the house. Each room has its own private patio and private bathroom. The bedrooms are huge, and they are open and sunny. It's pretty. They have a formal dining room. They have computer access for the residents. They have an RN and an LPN on staff who come in. They have all sorts of different activities they do with the residents. They even have a fitness center. The cooking is all done at the house. The residents can eat in the dining room or in their rooms. The dining rooms are gorgeous. The owner had the house built for his father, because when he came to town, he couldn't find an assisted living facility that he thought was very good, so he built this whole estate for his father and other assisted living residents. They always have 2-3 certified caregivers during days, 2 during afternoons, and 2 at night. They have a doctor that comes in and visits. This home is just gorgeous. It's very formal but still homey. They have nice furniture in the areas where they sit and it's well decorated. I love the staff and the owner. The owner is a very caring man, and he loves these people. They are excellent.

June 27, 2011

I have a friend from church that I visit regularly in this facility. He seems to enjoy the variety of food and activity offered. I believe this facility "leaves him alone" unless completing a routine check or delivering meds. I typically enjoy more interactive atmosphere within a home. I do not have contact with the man's family to know of thier satisfaction; however, it seems he is settled and comfortable. The home always seems clean and tidy. There is a lack of color and warmness immediately upon entering the home. The landscaping surrounding the home is nice; however, my friend states that rarely he is taken into the garden without having to make a special request.

Costs for Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Suites With Private Bathrooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: Lic AL 2886H

• About Arcadia Estate Assisted Living

At Arcadia Estate Assisted Living we aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our trained team. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident.

Arcadia Estate Assisted Living aims to provide an environment that promotes a sense of well being and we strive to make an outstanding difference in the lives of our residents and their loved ones.

Arcadia Estate Assisted Living is over 10,000 square feet of luxury living. Some our features includes a home theatre with a ten foot screen, library, fitness room and much more.

Map of Arcadia Estate Assisted Living