Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society

Independent Living Reviews for Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society

Nursing Home Reviews for Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society

August 14, 2012

By Jan6

This is one of the older buildings in the area. I decided to place my mother here because it was clean. The people were very helpful and for some reason she likes it here. She stays in a typical skilled nursing accommodation with a bed and bath. When she broke her hip, I placed her in another place. However, she was unhappy there and always alone. But in Good Shepherd, they're always asking her to join in the activities. Earlier today, after my visit, she called me and said she's going on a picnic with some trainees. She's getting more involved in this place; she's learning to reach out to others and trying to make new friends which she had never done before. They're providing her with consistent care. Nurses have been here for 5 to 7 years which is fairly uncommon provided that this is an old place. When you walk in the building, you'll see a wall of people of same faces from Monday to Friday. This has been a great help for us: for her, because she has Alzheimer's, and for me, because I don't need to remember 300 people's names. It would help more if they would remodel or fix their building. I don't appreciate older buildings; it's a mismatch. But she likes it here and that's more important. Definitely, I will recommend this place to others who are looking for a similar facility.

Services and Amenities of Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society

Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society is a senior living provider in Peoria, Arizona that offers residents Independent Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society for more details on services and rates.

Map of Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society