Visions Senior Living at Mesa

Reviews of Visions Senior Living at Mesa

Assisted Living Reviews for Visions Senior Living at Mesa

August 25, 2011

By Emmyrose

This facility has assisted living, and they have 12 residents, all with Alzheimer's or dementia. The rooms are semi-private or private, and they're all good-sized rooms. They have well-kept grounds with a patio, a barbecue, a lawn, and shrubs. They have locked gates so the residents can't wander. They have two assistants in the mornings, two in the afternoons, and one at night. They have RNs on call and a hospice RN that comes in. They also have a doctor that comes in and a hairdresser that comes in. They bring in musicians and other entertainment. They show movies and play games. Usually the families will take them out, but sometimes the facility will take them out on outings. They have birthday parties and barbecues that the families are invited to. The director said, "I'm really happy with way things are, and there are no problems with the staff." And it's true "“ the staff is great, and great with the residents. They have home cooking and their menus look fairly good. They include fresh fruit and vegetables and try to make sure they eat healthy food.

July 18, 2011

By leezee

As the child of a prospective resident, my mother, we have been to countless facilities for assisted living. From the large to the somewhat large. We decided, collectively, my mother and I, to research actual homes. Places that only hold so many residents, places that, in her words, might feel more ""like home"". The Bee Hive was one of these. An absolutely beautiful one-structured home along Higley road in Mesa. Literally, I'm not kidding, an actual house! They offer a lot of physical activities and although my mother is physically active, she prefers to exercise on her own. I did like, as did she, the family element. Family members are welcome at any time for whatever activity, whether free style and on their own or part of a group session. Their brochure claims it is all about family. It really is. We spoke to residents throughout, even met some of the extended family; sons, daughters, siblings. Granted, some aspects did look ""facility-like"" but for the most part reminded me of home. In fact, when we arrived, a group of residents were centered around a television, just like you'd see at home. The t.v. was on but everyone was busy talking. My mom loved the place! Not once, but twice, a gentleman came up to her to ask if she was ""new"" and could he show her the run of the place. My mom is very active. I want her close to me yet at the same time, living her own privileged life. She not only deserves this type of living, she's earned it. Great staff! Open atmosphere! If there's an opening, I myself would take it.

Costs for Visions Senior Living at Mesa

Photos of Visions Senior Living at Mesa

Services and Amenities of Visions Senior Living at Mesa

• State Licenses: AL10067C, AL10068C

• About Visions Senior Living at Mesa

Visions Senior Living is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community that provides a desirable senior living option that is exemplified in the quality, service and value we provide. Our commitment to you begins now, as you take these important steps to make Visions Senior Living at Mesa your new home,

Just a few of our services and amenities:

• Family-Style meals
    • Beautiful courtyard
    • Emergency call system
    • Walk in showers
    • Respite and Hospice Care

Visions Senior Living at Mesa takes great pride in our mission, “Responding to the needs of those we take care of,” offering a range of assisted living and memory care levels all in the same location. Our size allows our residents to feel like they are at home, not lost within the halls of a large facility.

Map of Visions Senior Living at Mesa