Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

Reviews of Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

Assisted Living Reviews for Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

January 17, 2015

By Lynn38

My husband and I moved to Legacy; he lives in the assisted living, and I live in the independent living. I am very happy, and I like living here. They do a good job, and they do what they're supposed to do. It is clean and well decorated. They have movies, arts, bingo, and card games. I am just finishing up an exercise class, and I'm going to a discussion on the historical aspect of Arizona.

May 30, 2014

We have already moved in at Legacy Retirement Residence. We have been here for a month now. I had heard about this community from others, and when we came in here, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to be here. It is beautiful, it is clean, it is relatively new, and it has all the latest technology. My first impression of this community is that it was wonderful and beautiful. They have all levels of care. One of the strongest reasons why I chose this place was that if one or the other of us went into the memory section, we would be able to go together as a couple. The staff is very friendly. They serve three meals. The food is magnificent. They have two chefs. Everything looked good. There are two dining rooms. The one that we use is very nice. I think the other one is for the memory unit. We have a one-bedroom, which is about 595 square feet. It is perfect for us. We like small places. All utilities are paid, including TV and the Internet. I looked at the list of activities on the board, and there might be some entertainment of good quality that comes in. There are a number of different card groups. There is a craft group. They also take people out, and not only do they take them shopping or to the doctor, but they take them on trips with a van. They have a beauty shop and a manicure and pedicure facility. They also have a workout and fitness room.

Services and Amenities of Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

About Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa

Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa is a senior living provider in Mesa, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Legacy Retirement Residence of Mesa