East Mesa Healthcare Center

Reviews of East Mesa Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for East Mesa Healthcare Center

April 23, 2018

By Melissa sanchez

I would like to thank everyone at Montecito. They are the reason I'm back home & healthy. Especially the following workers who took care of me daily. BRINKLEY- UNIT COORDINATOR, ANGELA U.-NURSE PRACTITIONER, RN'S &LPN'S : VIVIANA, KENNEDY, SUE, MICHELLE, NICKOLE, LESLIE, DAYRA, TONY, FUZZ, REMY, ANGELA. CNA'S: BROOKLYN, LUZ, GLADYS, CONNIE, KRISTIN, NATONYA, CHRISTELLE, MCKENSIE, HEATHER, SANGWAN, LIZ. WOUND NURSE'S: DENISE & HAILYES SPEECH THERAPIST: STEPHANIE FELDMAN PHYSICAL THERAPIST: BRADLEY CASE MANAGER: PARIS A.I.T.: MATT FOWERS TRANSPORTATION: KEVIN THANK YOU ALL. MONTECITO IS THE BEST PLACE TO BE CARED FOR. I WOULD GIVE 10 STARS IF I COULD!

December 01, 2017

By Sailor53

Other

I provide clinical services throughout the valley- have for almost 30 years. Difficult to think of what facilities I have not been. Montecito is the one facility that strives for improvement focusing first on patient care. Not on saving money. Not on filling beds. This facility has ethical standings that are felt throughout the facility. The nursing leaders are on the unit. They know their residents and their staff. This facility has a specialized behavioral unit. This was the first behavior unit ever in Maricopa. It remains the standard for other behavior units. The medical team is excellent. Advocacy for residents is obvious. Communication between disciplines creates a multidisciplinary approach.

January 27, 2016

By Buzz3

My husband is at Montecito. It is very good. Their physical therapy is excellent, and they give him the care he needs. For the area that he is in, it is okay. It is very clean and it smells wonderful. I do not know what the cleaning lady uses, but every time you walk in there, you will think you are walking in your home. It has been a very nice experience. It is the only place close to where we live. The staff is very nice. They seem to know what they are doing.

January 09, 2016

By iney carr

My Mom was just released home at 91 after a broken hip, her dementia has increased since her accident. My Mom was taken care of very well at Montecito and I was there every day at different times. It is busy and the caregivers are unbelievably dedicated to the patients. It takes a special kind of heart to care for recovering patients and those like my Mom who are at end of their journey. She was treated with kindness, respect and a very good level of medical care. Think before you post a review because we need to be able to trust places like Montecito and these are good people from front office to caregivers. I don't want to go back but my Mom may have to at some point and we would return there.

June 15, 2015

By Caring108420150

My mom went into rehab after going in the hospital, and she died subsequent to that. She was in Montecito, and I would not recommend the place for anybody that needed rehab healthcare. Her insurance company sent her there, and it was the only available spot there was. I wouldn't have chosen this place. They don't have enough staff to adequately take care of the people, and they send them home too quickly. The room was OK, the place was clean, and it was a shared room. The food was fair, barely like hospital food. I didn't see much in the way of recreational activity. Showing more concern for the enduring welfare of those who are assigned there is what I would recommend, not just to send them out because the insurance company says, "OK, five days. That's enough, get them home."

March 27, 2015

By Inpainnow

When given a choice, DO NOT choose this place. From Rehab to food, medication & time it takes for my call light to be answered, I am grateful it isn't a matter of life & death.

August 10, 2014

My sister is at Montecito Post Acute Care and Rehabilitation. The service that she has been receiving has been very good for her. She had her hip replaced and she has mental issues as well. The facility has been remodeled for the last two years and it has much improved. The staff is taking care of her very, very well. The assistant doctor is contacting me every day and told me what he sees. I have not seen a whole lot of activities, but they do have a room where they have puzzles out, books to read, and DVDs that they can watch, but I believe they need to have more activities for the residents to keep their mind going. They have a nice dining room. I was so pleased that she is eating very well.

August 14, 2011

By MRR

These people are amazing. They are kind, professional and compassionate. They encourage their patients to socialize so that they can feel like they are part of a community that cares. The place is clean and very welcoming. The hours are flexable so that family memeber can visit their loved ones as often as they like. My mother has really enjoyed her stay with them. It is good to see her smiling whenever we come to see her. I am glad that we found this place.

Services and Amenities of East Mesa Healthcare Center

About East Mesa Healthcare Center

East Mesa Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Mesa, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact East Mesa Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of East Mesa Healthcare Center