East Mesa Healthcare Center

Reviews of East Mesa Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for East Mesa Healthcare Center

June 15, 2015

By Caring108420150

My mom went into rehab after going in the hospital, and she died subsequent to that. She was in Montecito, and I would not recommend the place for anybody that needed rehab healthcare. Her insurance company sent her there, and it was the only available spot there was. I wouldn't have chosen this place. They don't have enough staff to adequately take care of the people, and they send them home too quickly. The room was OK, the place was clean, and it was a shared room. The food was fair, barely like hospital food. I didn't see much in the way of recreational activity. Showing more concern for the enduring welfare of those who are assigned there is what I would recommend, not just to send them out because the insurance company says, "OK, five days. That's enough, get them home."

March 27, 2015

By Inpainnow

When given a choice, DO NOT choose this place. From Rehab to food, medication & time it takes for my call light to be answered, I am grateful it isn't a matter of life & death.

August 10, 2014

My sister is at Montecito Post Acute Care and Rehabilitation. The service that she has been receiving has been very good for her. She had her hip replaced and she has mental issues as well. The facility has been remodeled for the last two years and it has much improved. The staff is taking care of her very, very well. The assistant doctor is contacting me every day and told me what he sees. I have not seen a whole lot of activities, but they do have a room where they have puzzles out, books to read, and DVDs that they can watch, but I believe they need to have more activities for the residents to keep their mind going. They have a nice dining room. I was so pleased that she is eating very well.

August 14, 2011

By MRR

These people are amazing. They are kind, professional and compassionate. They encourage their patients to socialize so that they can feel like they are part of a community that cares. The place is clean and very welcoming. The hours are flexable so that family memeber can visit their loved ones as often as they like. My mother has really enjoyed her stay with them. It is good to see her smiling whenever we come to see her. I am glad that we found this place.

Services and Amenities of East Mesa Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About East Mesa Healthcare Center

East Mesa Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Mesa, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact East Mesa Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of East Mesa Healthcare Center