Flower's Assisted Living

Reviews of Flower's Assisted Living

Memory Care Reviews for Flower's Assisted Living

August 22, 2016

By Kathryn582260

If you were to take a big apartment at Flower's, it would be like a family apartment. People shared bathrooms and a living area, so you would really have to be able to get along with the people who were in that particular unit. The nice thing about it was it was all on one floor. The residents were nice, and they talked to me. At first, they were not very friendly because they didn't know who I was due to a mix-up with the appointment. It didn't seem as well-organized, but then, they realized that we just wanted to see a room. There was one lady working there who showed me some places; she became friendly, but she hadn't been at first. The rooms kind of had a smell to them. It wasn't really inviting.

April 06, 2015

By Bruce19

My father was at the Flower's for three months. I liked it. It was very nice. They had very helpful staff. My dad got excellent care. The staff itself was very knowledgeable, yet very friendly and helpful. When I first put my dad there, he needed help doing everything, but now he doesn't. He does very well on his own. However, the community wasn't active enough for my dad. They had a lot of programs to do, but the residents needed a lot more care than my dad did, so their activities didn't appeal to him. Food was all right. It was nutritious. It wasn't bad, but to me, it was very bland. They served three meals a day plus snacks.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Flower's Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Flower's Assisted Living

• State Licenses: AL8432C

About Flower's Assisted Living

Welcome Flower’s Assisted Living

Flowers Assisted Living is proudly located in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. A beautiful city of just over 52,000 residents, Lake Havasu City is geographically in Mohave County, but it’s actually isolated from the other cities in the county thanks to its location just outside of state park territory.

Flower's Assisted Living has over 20+ years combined experience in senior care. Our home offers personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed, community setting. It's the perfect alternative for elders who can no longer live on their own at home.

Map of Flower's Assisted Living