Silver Springs

Reviews of Silver Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for Silver Springs

July 14, 2015

By Chris108367350

Silver Springs had a nice open campus, and they had beautiful view of the mountains. Great food, and I thought the staff was very nice.

April 27, 2015

Silver Springs was in the process of a remodel which is needed. The place looked a bit old, but we did feel everyone there was incredibly friendly and helpful. Overall, it is a very nice facility. In fact, my dad left a deposit with them thinking that if something happens and he needed more assistance, he will move in.

June 15, 2013

By Tom22

Across the street from us was a place called Silver Springs. It wasn't bad and I would even recommend it to other, but it wasn't our favorite. They do offer medical care and we found no complaints over there. But Silver Springs was built so many years ago that their cabinets and the kitchen were no longer attractive.

January 20, 2012

By jophil84

My mother is a resident at the Silver Springs Retirement Home. I was worried, and didn't like the idea of my mother being taken care of by strangers, but the Silver Springs Retirement Home completely relinquished any fears I had. Living most of her life near Green Valley, Arizona, my mother, Anne, wanted to be somewhere close to her home. We visited Silver Springs and decided that it was perfect! The environment is very relaxing and the staff is very helpful and accommodating. She never feels bored or alone, because there is a lot to be involved with. Also, the other residents and staff at Silver Springs are extremely friendly. They also seemed to have a genuine consideration and care for other residents. Instantly, my mother felt right at home! My mother loves the scenery, as well as the food and golf. Another thing that my mother and I appreciate about Silver Springs is that it was small. It sort of has a country, care-free feel to it.

About Silver Springs

Silver Springs is a senior living provider in Green Valley, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Silver Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silver Springs