La Posada Arizona

Nursing Home Reviews for La Posada Arizona

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for La Posada Arizona

September 27, 2013

By Maria19

This facility, La Posada, is very lovely. I have nothing negative to say about this place. The only thing that would be a drawback is that the medical facilities in that area were not good. The staff were helpful, informative, knowledgeable, they were really very good.

January 06, 2012

By Kenzie T

I really like the peaceful orchards as you enter the facility. The staff is very friendly with updated buildings and shuttles to nearby places. The cleanliness of the grounds lets me know that they take care of the small details and probably the big ones. The residents seem happy with lots of games and things to do. Different buildings offer specialized care for the many stages and needs of residents. It's placed in a kind of oasis in Green Valley which is mostly desert around the campus but on campus is many acres of green grass and trees. I enjoyed the places to sit outside and enjoy the mild weather as well as the social spaces inside the buildings to catch up with a friend. Parking is plenty at every building although there is no covered parking.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of La Posada Arizona

• Pets: All Pets

About La Posada Arizona

La Posada Arizona is a senior living provider in Green Valley, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact La Posada Arizona for more details on services and rates.

Map of La Posada Arizona