MorningStar at Arrowhead Glendale, AZ

1 Review Write a review

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar at Arrowhead

February 01, 2012

By SRRA

I have visited and referred clients to Good Spirits Assisted Living Home this year. In general, I thought Good Spirits Assisted Living was an interesting home when I first visited the home initially. After they changed the staff the home did see a change. This home is not in the greatest area so at times you will see the graffiti on the side gates. The front yard has a nice garden and the backyard is huge with a lot of space. The common areas of the facility is ok only thing is the dining area is very small not a lot of room to move around at all.   The residents' rooms are mainly semi private but are a descent size. There is only two bathrooms that are not very big, but does the job. The staff is a couple that has changed the house around in the last months. The management has been in the business for many years and has been very successful. While I was there, I noticed the residents were well cared for and the house was very clean. Overall, Good Spirits Assisted Living Homes is a nice home and I would recommend it to a specific group of people. I give this home three stars.

About MorningStar at Arrowhead

MorningStar at Arrowhead is a senior living provider in Glendale, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact MorningStar at Arrowhead for more details on services and rates.

Map of MorningStar at Arrowhead