Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Reviews of Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Assisted Living Reviews for Mariposa Point of Gilbert

September 12, 2017

By Candace

Mariposa Point of Gilbert didn’t feel warm and welcoming to me. The staff member who gave me the tour was kind and friendly. There were a bunch of residents out. The place was nice, clean, and well managed, but it wasn’t appealing to me.

August 27, 2017

By JK

Our visit with Mariposa Point of Gilbert went well. I got an email from them saying that they were interested in knowing how we're doing and making our selection of the assisted living facility we're interested in. They offered us and Mom to come by, have lunch with them, and see what the community is like even during lunch. They were trying to be active, but I don't think it's as active as the other place. It is a new facility. It's only been open for the last year and a half or two years. It's a very nice facility. There's no question about that. It's very well-maintained too. The dining area was very nice and clean. They had a menu, and it's like going to a restaurant basically. They had very good service. It looked like they had a good variety on the menu. We took a tour of the regular assisted living and the memory care side, too. It was very clean. We didn't notice any activities going on at the time, but we saw some of the things that had transpired the day before. I guess they had an art class going on, and some of the artwork was still in the room on display. It seemed like they do try to keep them involved and active and trying to keep them interested in things that they might want to do. There were very few staff members that we did run into, but from what I saw, even from the receptionist desk and some of the staff members we ran into during the tour, I would say they were very friendly and very informative.

March 28, 2017

By Dave673508

My mom will move in at the end of the month to Mariposa Point of Gilbert. One, they’re very close to where I live, so I can visit her a lot more often. Two, the price was the best of those that we looked at. Three, it was a brand-new facility, and I really liked what I saw when I visited. The number of memory care residents was in the 30s, and I thought it would be better for her to be in a smaller group than a larger group.

Memory Care Reviews for Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Costs for Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Photos of Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Services and Amenities of Mariposa Point of Gilbert

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared

About Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Mariposa Point of Gilbert is the first and only Assisted Living and Memory Care community in the Gilbert area offering a holistic approach to services and care, and the peace of mind that accompanies it. By encouraging local community input and engagement, providing opportunities for continued growth and learning, and our Concierge Medicine program, Mariposa Point promises a well and balanced life, all easily measured by our Seven Dimensions of Wellness.

Holistic Wellness. Methodologies adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.

Concierge Medicine. Doctors and specialists see residents in the privacy of their own home at Mariposa Point.

Personalized Care. Licensed nurses and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Service approached with flexibility and compassion to be able to accommodate special requests. State-of-the-art Emergency Call System in each residence.

Complete dining experience. Three complete meals daily created by our in house Chef and culinary team with snacks and beverages offered throughout the day. A private dining room is also open to family, friends, and loved ones.

Engaging activities. A vibrant schedule of outings, lectures, artistic and crafting opportunities, shows, and entertainment carefully developed keeping individual interests in mind. Scheduled transportation is also provided to specialized medical and doctor visits, shopping, and errands.

We do things a little differently at Mariposa Point. We use a holistic approach to care, focusing on the mind, body, and spirit to create a care plan unique to each resident. Add in our long list of exciting programming, services, and amenities and you’re in an ideal environment to be at your best.

Map of Mariposa Point of Gilbert