Mariposa Point of Gilbert

1445 E. Willis Road, Gilbert, AZ 85297
Mariposa Point of Gilbert (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 15 days

$5000 Sizzling Summer Special. Use your $5000 base rent discount however you need. You can take it off a full month base rent, or, divide it over several months. Valid on private units only, cannot be used on community fee or 1st month rent.

Reviews of Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Assisted Living Reviews for Mariposa Point of Gilbert

March 28, 2017

By Dave673508

My mom will move in at the end of the month to Mariposa Point of Gilbert. One, they’re very close to where I live, so I can visit her a lot more often. Two, the price was the best of those that we looked at. Three, it was a brand-new facility, and I really liked what I saw when I visited. The number of memory care residents was in the 30s, and I thought it would be better for her to be in a smaller group than a larger group.

Costs for Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Photos of Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Services and Amenities of Mariposa Point of Gilbert

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared

About Mariposa Point of Gilbert

Mariposa Point of Gilbert is the first and only Assisted Living and Memory Care community in the Gilbert area offering a holistic approach to services and care, and the peace of mind that accompanies it. By encouraging local community input and engagement, providing opportunities for continued growth and learning, and our Concierge Medicine program, Mariposa Point promises a well and balanced life, all easily measured by our Seven Dimensions of Wellness.

Holistic Wellness. Methodologies adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.

Concierge Medicine. Doctors and specialists see residents in the privacy of their own home at Mariposa Point.

Personalized Care. Licensed nurses and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Service approached with flexibility and compassion to be able to accommodate special requests. State-of-the-art Emergency Call System in each residence.

Complete dining experience. Three complete meals daily created by our in house Chef and culinary team with snacks and beverages offered throughout the day. A private dining room is also open to family, friends, and loved ones.

Engaging activities. A vibrant schedule of outings, lectures, artistic and crafting opportunities, shows, and entertainment carefully developed keeping individual interests in mind. Scheduled transportation is also provided to specialized medical and doctor visits, shopping, and errands.

We do things a little differently at Mariposa Point. We use a holistic approach to care, focusing on the mind, body, and spirit to create a care plan unique to each resident. Add in our long list of exciting programming, services, and amenities and you’re in an ideal environment to be at your best.

Map of Mariposa Point of Gilbert