LivGenerations Agritopia

Reviews of LivGenerations Agritopia

Independent Living Reviews for LivGenerations Agritopia

August 12, 2016

By Martha864147

Generations at Agritopia is a high-end place and the nicest one that I visited. The rooms are spacious. They have a tea room and an activity going on almost every night. It is just beautiful, gorgeous, and extremely well run. They have a dog park. They take the dog's DNA at the start, and when they find that somebody has not picked up the dog's poop, they take it, trace it to the DNA, and find the owner. To me, this place is just fantastic. They have a pool and everything. You name it, they have it.

December 29, 2015

By CJKL

My father lived at Generations Agritopia. The facility is beautiful with many fine features added to the design and structure of the building. The design and decor instantly provides a sense of beauty and serenity. Each time we would walk throughout the property, both buildings were always clean. The team takes great pride in ensuring residents live in a clean, safe environment. A variety of services are provided for residents and are individualized based on the need's of your loved one. The team is observant and helpful to identify the changing needs of your loved one. The fitness area and variety of classes offered exceed any others I have ever seen at a facility. The theater area is nice and you can bring in a movie to watch as a family UF you like. My children also enjoyed visiting their grandfather and taking him to the game room which included a pool table, and many more games. What a great way to provide an environment for all generations in a family to create special moments with your loved one. Many activities are offered for all levels of care. In addition to activities and outings, the parties the staff would host for the residents were always top-notch. They focus on engaging a variety of aspects to appeal to many. Families are always invited and encouraged to attend. The luau out we attended was decorated and delicious food was provided just as if we were out a luau out! They thought of everything music and performers as well. It was nice to watch my father and many residents smile and engage during these events. The level of care the staff provided my father was top notch. They go beyond the required levels of care and truly personalize and individualize care. For example, when he was unable to communicate his needs, one staff member knew dad liked hot tea with honey and she would bring that to him. As a family member, knowing someone was there providing these moments of comfort to my father when we were unable to be there is something we always appreciated. In addition to knowing my father the team at Generations also took the time to get to know myself and my family. We were always greeted by name, and they would engage my children in conversations, always creating a welcoming environment from the moment we walked in the door. Generations of Agritopia became a part of our family and we appreciate the care they showed my father.

November 24, 2015

By Annette R.

Generations at Agritopia was very nice, luxurious, top-notch, and had everything you could want. I saw some of the apartments in a nice, quiet community. They offer independent living, assisted living and memory care. However, it was a little stuffy, and my father is a lot more casual and relaxed. It was more expensive than other places. It was very nice but not his style. He would not be happy there because it's a little more formal. I just could not see him being comfortable there, but it was very nice and tastefully done. I would live there, but my dad is more rugged. He was more family, and he needed a lot more interaction than they could give. They give a lot in terms of amenities, but I do not think, at least for my father, there was the interaction that he was looking for. They had a gym and an activity director. It was upscale.

November 23, 2015

By foryou

Every where you read its say high facility its true its look gorgeous . I was thinking that generation will be different from others what i meant most facility beginning everything look and test good after u move in food not cook always short staff poor care . If you care about care this is not the place

July 04, 2015

I chose Generations at Agritopia because they do daily respite care. It was an excellent place. It was beautiful, homey, and spacious. It was an open and calm atmosphere. My mom had respite care there. The staff was helpful. They answered all my questions, showed me the place, and talked about diet. They had some kids who came because they were located next to a school. There were high school kids that came in to play music. They had a garden that you could walk in, and it was nice. They had different options for security. They had a memory care secured unit, and they had assisted living units with front desks. I liked that they were just so open, calm, quiet, and peaceful. I was at their dining area. It was beautiful. They accommodated special meals.

December 22, 2014

My aunt's room at Generations at Agritopia is like a little apartment. The staff members are all very nice and helpful. Their dining area is set up like a restaurant. They have all kinds of activities.

September 15, 2014

By June18

My tour at Generations at Agritopia was very nice. It was very expensive, but it was very gorgeous. Everything was beautiful. The decorations and the people were very nice. It was huge. It was new, and there were only 13 residents there. I knew they had what they called an art room. They had a card and game room. They had wonderful food. Chef Mike was very good. However, it was a little high end for me, and I couldn't afford that.

Memory Care Reviews for LivGenerations Agritopia

Costs for LivGenerations Agritopia

Photos of LivGenerations Agritopia

Services and Amenities of LivGenerations Agritopia

• Fee Structure Extra: Mc Is All Inclusive/Al Is Rent+ Care/$2750 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• State Licenses: AL9431C

About LivGenerations Agritopia

Everything about our community is designed to help you enjoy life on your own terms…in your own way. That’s the freedom of life at LivGenerations Agritopia.

While our staff handles all the details of home maintenance, you’re free to do whatever interests you, fascinates you and simply makes you smile. Our community calendar is packed with new experiences and favorite pastimes. So every day brings new opportunities to socialize and liv your way.

Social & Entertaining:

• Happy hours
  • Wine tastings in the Infusions Wine Cellar
  • Tea parties in the Silk Tassel Tea Room
  • Social events for family and
  • Theme dinners

• Massage in our onsite Orchid Spa
  • Lifelong learning classes
  • Guest lecturers
  • Non-Denominational Worship Services

Our community is more than just a place to live. It’s a rewarding lifestyle where every day brings something positive — making new acquaintances, exploring new opportunities and enjoying your beautiful apartment home. And it’s all supported by a personal approach to service that frees you from household maintenance and delights you with always-fresh cuisine.

Our resort-style senior living community provides the framework for a worry-free and fulfilling lifestyle. Our options include independent living, assisted living, memory care and respite care. Plus, our location in the unique Agritopia planned neighborhood puts you close to family, friends and everything the Gilbert, Arizona area has to offer.

Map of LivGenerations Agritopia