Generations at Agritopia

Reviews of Generations at Agritopia

Independent Living Reviews for Generations at Agritopia

November 24, 2015

By Annette R.

Generations at Agritopia was very nice, luxurious, top-notch, and had everything you could want. I saw some of the apartments in a nice, quiet community. They offer independent living, assisted living and memory care. However, it was a little stuffy, and my father is a lot more casual and relaxed. It was more expensive than other places. It was very nice but not his style. He would not be happy there because it's a little more formal. I just could not see him being comfortable there, but it was very nice and tastefully done. I would live there, but my dad is more rugged. He was more family, and he needed a lot more interaction than they could give. They give a lot in terms of amenities, but I do not think, at least for my father, there was the interaction that he was looking for. They had a gym and an activity director. It was upscale.

November 23, 2015

By foryou

Every where you read its say high facility its true its look gorgeous . I was thinking that generation will be different from others what i meant most facility beginning everything look and test good after u move in food not cook always short staff poor care . If you care about care this is not the place

July 04, 2015

I chose Generations at Agritopia because they do daily respite care. It was an excellent place. It was beautiful, homey, and spacious. It was an open and calm atmosphere. My mom had respite care there. The staff was helpful. They answered all my questions, showed me the place, and talked about diet. They had some kids who came because they were located next to a school. There were high school kids that came in to play music. They had a garden that you could walk in, and it was nice. They had different options for security. They had a memory care secured unit, and they had assisted living units with front desks. I liked that they were just so open, calm, quiet, and peaceful. I was at their dining area. It was beautiful. They accommodated special meals.

December 22, 2014

My aunt's room at Generations at Agritopia is like a little apartment. The staff members are all very nice and helpful. Their dining area is set up like a restaurant. They have all kinds of activities.

September 15, 2014

By June18

My tour at Generations at Agritopia was very nice. It was very expensive, but it was very gorgeous. Everything was beautiful. The decorations and the people were very nice. It was huge. It was new, and there were only 13 residents there. I knew they had what they called an art room. They had a card and game room. They had wonderful food. Chef Mike was very good. However, it was a little high end for me, and I couldn't afford that.

Memory Care Reviews for Generations at Agritopia

Services and Amenities of Generations at Agritopia

About Generations at Agritopia

Generations at Agritopia is a senior living provider in Gilbert, Arizona that offers residents Independent Living and Memory Care. Contact Generations at Agritopia for more details on services and rates.

Map of Generations at Agritopia