Woodland Place

Reviews of Woodland Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodland Place

January 19, 2010

By Brenda Holzer

My loved one stayed here

It is rare in this age of automated service and huge impersonal corporations to find an organization that treats people with respect and dignity. The assisted living home, Woodland Place, in Southside is just such an organization. My mother spent the last year of her life as a resident there. When she moved in, the management, staff, and fellow residents opened their arms and treated her like family. In short order it not only began to feel like home, but it became her home. Often, when I would take her out for a meal or to attend church she was anxious to return as it was such a place of comfort. As my mothers health began to fail the staff increased their level of care and concern. When my sisters and I felt the need to stand vigil by her bedside, the staff made sure that we too were fed and cared for. And as my mother passed from this life to the next the staff stood with us, cried with us, grieved with us. My heart was deeply touched by their earnest concern and display of compassion.

About Woodland Place

Woodland Place is a senior living provider in Southside, Alabama that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Woodland Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodland Place