ARBOR SPRINGS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, LTD

Reviews of ARBOR SPRINGS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, LTD

Nursing Home Reviews for ARBOR SPRINGS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, LTD

February 20, 2013

By stallad

My mother was a resident at Arbor Springs for almost 2 years. The staff is very friendly and caring. I recommend this facility for anyone looking for a special place to care for someone needing care.

December 07, 2011

By wareagle

My wife and I recently started looking for a nursing facility for my ailing mother. The thing I loved about Arbor Springs was its vicinity to the East Alabama Medical Clinic. This a top notch facility and such friendly and courteous staff. The facility is very clean and well kept, actually quite brand new to the Opelika area. We referred by a friend of the owner, Mr. Porter. One of my main concerns would be speech therapy for my mother and they specialize in this type of therapy thanks to the local university emphasis on speech pathology. I thank the staff for the tour visit and while we have yet to make a decision, Arbor Springs ranks up there towards the top for our choices.

December 06, 2011

By Paris1

Arbor is located right next door to East Alabama Medical Center. So any medical problems that may arise, there is a safety net right next door. But on the other hand, they have had a number of fire alarm and automatic sprinkler deficiencies backing all the way from 2008. My client chose not to go here for that reason alone. However, the place is extremely pleasant though. Very comforting from the moment you walk in. I was pleased & would recommend others.

Services and Amenities of ARBOR SPRINGS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, LTD

About ARBOR SPRINGS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, LTD

ARBOR SPRINGS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, LTD is a senior living provider in Opelika, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact ARBOR SPRINGS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, LTD for more details on services and rates.

Map of ARBOR SPRINGS HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER, LTD