Brookdale Northport

Reviews of Brookdale Northport

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Northport

April 19, 2015

By Caring104520050

My father is in Brookdale Place Northport. They are great. They have bingo, dominos, they cook brownies or cookies, they have people come in and sing, and on Sundays they have a preacher and a worship service on Monday morning. I was very impressed with the size of the rooms. They are very roomy and bigger than the other homes that we visited. They have different styles to pick from. Everything is really good -- the food and the layout. Everything is very colorful. The lady and the directors have been very nice. I'm very comfortable that he is not at home by himself wandering or going out.

September 27, 2014

I thought Brookdale Place Northport was pretty good. We talked to some of the residents and they seemed to like it. They have all kinds of activities and they also have functions because after I was over there, I got an email inviting me to a barbecue they were having. I was looking for my sister, because she was planning to come down here before she had a stroke. They had several types of rooms; they had one that was just like a single room and another with two rooms, and the price depends on how much space you've got, really. They have a room -- which is like a conference room -- that also had a couple of computers for the residents to use if they wanted to, and they have games.

April 30, 2013

By caring3026

Merrill Gardens is a perfect fit for my parents. It's 5 minutes from my house. The food's very good. I don't have any complaints about the staff. They're friendly and responsive when I have a problem. They also have very good nursing staff that responded to my dad's fall a couple of times. When something breaks, they get it fixed. They know who we are; even the people in the kitchen and the waitresses know my parents' names. My parents participate in many activities like playing bingo and attending church.

Photos of Brookdale Northport

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Northport

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room For Special Events

• Features Extra: Library

• State Licenses: D6313

About Brookdale Northport

Brookdale Northport provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer’s care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate assisted living and Alzheimer’s care accommodations as those needs change.

Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietitian, helps residents in need of Alzheimer’s care retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.

Map of Brookdale Northport