Eastdale Estates

Reviews of Eastdale Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Eastdale Estates

September 30, 2016

By Gena468043

I visited Eastdale Estates. They had a bus, and once a day, they would take everybody to Wal-Mart or shopping to give them a chance to go out. Everybody had church on Sundays. It was perfect. I loved that place. We were looking at a one-bedroom with a living room and kitchen. It would fit my mother perfectly and hold a fold-out sofa, a couple of chairs, a desk, and a couple stand tables, which was all she would need. We would have to down-size her to a regular bed instead of her king-sized bed. They were OK with my mom having a dachshund. The room that we had chosen for her had an outside door that led to a little grassy area.

May 10, 2016

By Lee37

I visited Eastdale Estates and their rooms were nice. In fact, they had several sizes of rooms. It was a three-storey facility with elevators and they were nice. The staff was very nice. It was just very hustle-bustle and that was the main thing that really turned us off because I felt that there was too much activity all the time for my mother-in-law. It would be too much confusion for her. The dining area there was very nice because it was open in the center and it's very airy. It's on the second level.

May 10, 2016

By SherryHXYRD

Eastdale Estates was a clean, tastefully decorated, friendly place. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. The dining area and the food were excellent. You sit in individual small tables and they bring out the food to you. They had a TV room and a library.

February 15, 2016

By Happy Friend1

We visited Eastdale Estates and it was fun. We had lunch there and the food was excellent. The place was lively and the people were very friendly. I like the room, it was lovely. This facility is really nice.

December 28, 2014

By Catherine18

Eastdale Estates have apartments, but don’t have a bedroom; they have 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments. They have a calendar of activities like transportation if you want to use this, they have exercise classes, a library, bingo, and they have a movie room with a huge TV for you can watch movies. They have managers on the ground 24/7, so you can always get a hold on someone. It’s clean, and I would certainly recommend the facility.

August 26, 2014

By Cristie

We already found one for my parents. They’re at Eastdale Estates. They’re a very family-oriented type of facility. They have great activities. They actually have Bingo; they play cards; and they often do exercises in the morning. It’s an older facility so it could help if they could update the appearance. However, I like the management of the staff best.

April 25, 2014

By Duane2

I found Eastdale Estates real nice. Everybody was friendly, the place was really clean, up to date, and it has a good environment. I looked at both the single and 2-bedrooms, and they were well-kept. The facility looks brand new, but it's 20 years old. The dining room was like a restaurant you might visit. The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, the kind I would like in work. They had exercise programs and musical groups that came in periodically.

February 14, 2014

I toured 2 or 3 places but Eastdale Estates is the most convenient for me. What I like most about this place is it's near Eastdale Mall. And they have transportation when you go to different places. They've got a wonderful staff as well. Food is excellent. They have a lot of activities – all types of games, do different travelling and that kind of stuff. I guess they have a standard room, I didn't pay too much attention to that.

October 11, 2013

By Caring0920131

I was at Eastdale Estates for about a year. I was probably at one of the largest room that they had because I had 3 wheelchairs, so it was very comfortable. I had my own little stove, refrigerator, and microwave. It was a very nice place. One of the best.

October 09, 2013

By Tdale

This is an excellent home for independent living. The staff is very courteous and helpful. When I am ready to make a change this is one of my first considerations. Three meals per day are provided and the food is excellent

Costs for Eastdale Estates

Photos of Eastdale Estates

Services and Amenities of Eastdale Estates

• Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub, Washer Dryer Hookup (Some Units)

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Storage Space

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Eastdale Estates

Eastdale Estates is located in Montgomery, AL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Eastdale Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Eastdale Estates