Knollwood Pointe

Knollwood Pointe (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Knollwood Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Knollwood Pointe

October 06, 2014

My mom was at Knollwood Pointe. I don’t think they took care of my mom as well as they should have. They don’t have a lot of trustworthy employees because a few of my mother's things went missing and I wasn’t impressed about that. They did keep her room clean, but not that good. With the food, I didn’t think it was that great.

We know that reviews, reputation and recommendations mean a lot to families who are making decisions about Assisted Living communities (as they should) so it is important that anyone reading these reviews know that Knollwood Pointe is under new management as of March of 2016. As a result of the management changes we have a new leadership team, a newly renovated building and a perfect score on our Alabama Department of Public Health survey (as of Sept. 2016.) Our community, which has always been known for it's warmth and comfort, is even better than before and we are confident that any issues previously identified have been addressed. We encourage you to visit or contact us for up to date information so that we can introduce you to the new Knollwood Pointe. Going forward, our goal is to serve others in a way that will not fall short of your expectations and the highest rating possible. Please feel free to contact us by phone or through our website with any questions. www.knollwoodpointe.com

February 12, 2013

By schaery

My mother has lived at Knollwood Pointe for 3 years now. The staff is pleasant, and take great care of her, and a nurse is available 24 hours a day. Laundry and 3 meals daily are provided, as well as a beautician who comes only a weekly basis. There are several room sizes and styles to meet the needs of the resident. There are daily activities to keep the residents involved and on the go, if desired. I didn't get it 5 stars, because like everywhere and anything, there are some minor issues, but I don't think I could find a better place for my mom.

Costs for Knollwood Pointe

Photos of Knollwood Pointe

Services and Amenities of Knollwood Pointe

• Housing Extra: We Offer Double Occupancy But Residents Must Arrange Companion (Ie; Couple, Siblings, Friends, Etc)

• State Licenses: D4943

About Knollwood Pointe

Knollwood Pointe compliments your lifestyle. Private accommodations allow you to customize your surroundings, while community areas beckon you to socialize and be entertained. Enjoy these community amenities:

• Beautifully appointed lounges for socializing, entertaining and activities
  • Movie screening room (opening soon)
  • 24-hour licensed nursing staff
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine, served restaurant style
  • Beauty salon and barber shop on site
  • Lushly landscaped courtyards with picturesque gazebo
  • Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments

Knollwood Pointe is located in a serene setting nearby hospitals, churches, schools, senior centers, shopping malls, and doctors’ offices.

Knollwood Pointe is a charming assisted living community that is centrally located in Mobile, Alabama. Situated near the castle-like Bellingrath Gardens, the historic USS Battleship Alabama and the sandy-white beaches of Dauphin Island, this elegant assisted living community is an ideal place to call home.

Map of Knollwood Pointe