Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Reviews of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

September 25, 2015

By Sharon113310450

Elmcroft was an excellent place and I want to put my brother-in-law there, but we hardly ever go that way. It was right at his budget, and I liked the shared rooms. They have their own private living room and own private bedroom just like in a house. They were very nice people, and it was a very clean place. There were more people there like my brother-in-law's stage and I like that. I also like the privacy and the living quarters. I used to work in a nursing home, and to me it's the best I've ever seen. They had a small dining area, which was more personal and not really crowded. They were all sociable people there even though their memories were bad. When I was there, they were bouncing a balloon around to each other. What I liked most about the place is the personalized attention to the patient. They also had a great huge outdoor area that was fenced, so they can't get out. The staff was very friendly too.

July 28, 2015

By Leslie46

I would definitely recommend Elmcroft. It's a great place. It's very clean, very well run, and quiet. The food is good. The rooms are really nice and well decorated, and the residents are very happy. They go out once a week to restaurants in the area, and they have different outings and bus rides, a walking group, and arts and crafts. We had a very positive experience overall. The staff is very friendly and caring, and they know my father by name.

October 09, 2014

My mom and dad were at Hearthstone at Heritage Woods. As far as taking care of their medicine, the staff were good. They also come in and clean their room, change the sheets, and make the bed. They were good about stopping by and seeing and talking to them. They were very friendly as well. The rooms were pretty nice. They weren't happy here though and that is the reason why I moved them to another facility again. The food is terrible and I give them a zero if I could with their food. That was my parent's biggest complaint.

June 26, 2014

By Aubrey1

I thought Elmcroft was a nice place. I would recommend that place. I met with the staff, and I was impressed with that portion of it. I just know that I was impressed with the tour. I would say the rooms were a little larger. They were clean, and they were newly painted and carpeted.

February 24, 2014

By Michael41

Dad is at Elmcroft of Heritage Woods for a couple of months now. I was very impressed with the staff at this facility. When I visited them first, I was blown away by the staff. I was very impressed with them. I met their community relations person and she was very comforting, outgoing, and has an engaging personality. She really did a great job in discussing what's in store for dad and what they have to offer. Compared to the other facilities we've visited, it had a more of a homey feeling to it.

Costs for Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Photos of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

• State Licenses: D4947

• About Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Residents of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods