Morningside of Madison

Reviews of Morningside of Madison

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Madison

April 15, 2015

By M Milly

I visited Morningside of Madison today for my father's grandmother who is moving here in the next month. I couldn't help but notice when I pulled up, it looks "homey". Very beautiful outside. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by the young lady at the front desk, who gave me my tour. She was GREAT!!! Very inquisitive to make sure she knew her needs as well as her families. All their staff stopped what they were doing and introduced themselves to me and gave me a brief job description. I meet everyone there from the ED, Director of Nurses, Cook, Nurse and the young ladies on the floor. The people that live there stopped and invited me into their rooms. They seemed so happy! Lots of things for her to do during the day. The Dining Room was amazing, looked like a fine restaurant, cloth table covers, wrapped silverware. The facility was very clean and we'll maintained. I loved the courtyard where they can have their own flowers and such. What a wonderful place and wonderful people!I hope she likes as much as I did!!!!!!!

July 20, 2014

I went to Morningside and I liked it. I liked the rooms, but I thought that the other community would be better for my dad. It's closer to golf. I just didn't feel they had the energy that my dad has.

August 25, 2013

My parents like the place. My parents had a walkthrough there. The people are very nice and they have a good staff. The room is nice and very clean.

Costs for Morningside of Madison

Photos of Morningside of Madison

Services and Amenities of Morningside of Madison

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

• About Morningside of Madison

Morningside of Madison offers compassionate senior care in Madison , AL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Madison shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Madison , AL.

Map of Morningside of Madison