Self Health Care & Rehab Center

Reviews of Self Health Care & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Self Health Care & Rehab Center

February 12, 2013

By Chip3

Excellent run facility; friendly staff; adm helping with Medicaid applications and working with family members; well run and came highly recommended from an assisted liviing facility nearby which was not at that time licensed to care for advanced dementia patients.

July 05, 2012

By Little_bo

I was very pleased with the love and attention not to mention the care that she received while residing at this facility. Her nurses were very caring and loyal. They made her smile when she was a bit down and they comforted her when she was inconsolable. The activities director at this facility was absolutely the best in all of the land; she made sure that my grandmother was not left out of anything; from Bingo in the cafeteria, to the spa day when they had the residents hair fixed and their fingernails and even the toenails painted if thats what they wanted. My grandmother loves Elvis, so they even had a look alike come in and have small concerts for them. We couldn't have asked for better care or assistance in her recovery. I would definately use them again if ever the time should come. The only complaint I had was the smell. I know that can't be helped because every single one of the nursing homes that I visited smelled the same way; medication, alcohol and clorox just like the hospitals.

April 13, 2012

By tywalters09

From what I've seen the facility is very nice. The workers are always very humble to the family members as well as the patients inside. I've never seen any sort of problem with the nursing home itself or anything else inside the nursing home. The owner of the nursing home, Mr. Self, stops by frequently to check through and make sure things are flowing, as they should. Much like the employees that he has, he himself is a very nice person and very friendly to the residents and their family members. We even held a birthday party for my 96 year old grandmother who is in the nursing home and the employees had just as much fun being there as we did. They were always there if we needed anything at all or any assistance with drinks, ice, or anything you can imagine that could be needed during that time. It's a great facility.

Services and Amenities of Self Health Care & Rehab Center

About Self Health Care & Rehab Center

Self Health Care & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Hueytown, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Self Health Care & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Self Health Care & Rehab Center