Brookdale Florence

Reviews of Brookdale Florence

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Florence

July 05, 2012

By Florence256

Merrill Gardens is the nicest assisted living home I have ever visited. All of the common areas have lovely decor. The living areas are private with very spacious rooms. Each living area consists of a bedroom, bathroom, and living room. There is a nurse on site 24/7 to my understanding, which is comforting to the residents. I really like their dining area. It is very attractive and spacious. Actually, both the living and common areas are quite a bit more spacious than some facilities I have been to. The lobby is very large with plenty of seating. There is also a piano that residents can play if they wish. Sometimes musicians come to play in the lobby for the guests as well. The space and seating is especially appreciated in situations such as this because there is no feeling of being too crowded. As an elderly person myself, I hope that I am always able to live in my own home without assistance. However, if I am not able to live independently I cannot think of a nicer place to live.

May 25, 2012

By premedmajor2013

Merrill Gardens at Florence is a great assisted living facility. It is located close to the beautiful St. Florian, Alabama right outside of Florence. The facility has very nice grounds and is in a pretty nice building. The services there provided by the staff was excellent in my opinion. All of the residents seemed to have some friendly connection with the staff members that they knew. It seemed like a very down to earth place that provided a sense of home. The activities and things that the residents were able to go to or use throughout the day were very nice. The residents enjoyed most things at Merrill Gardens. It is very open to family and friends visiting and has places for people to gather and visit their family member and have a nice time. The food services provided at Merrill Gardens are also exceptional. If I ever had to place a family member in an assisted living facility, Merrill Gardens would be a top choice.

Photos of Brookdale Florence

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• State Licenses: ALF D3909

About Brookdale Florence

Brookdale Florence provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Round the clock nurses. Award winning grounds & gardens (Florence Beautification Award). Paved walking paths & garden areas. Landscaped grounds.Updated in 2010. Library. Social meeting areas. Piano. Aviary. Open & enclosed porches. Nearby Deibert Park & the Cedar Park Subdivision. Nearby Blackberry Trail Golf Course & Kennedy-Douglass Center for the Arts. Resident & guest parking. Sutdio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with kitchenettes

Map of Brookdale Florence