Morningside of Cullman

Reviews of Morningside of Cullman

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Cullman

June 19, 2013

By Carolyn11

We went at Morningside of Cullman and they gave us all the information we needed. They showed us the rooms and the buildings they have for short and long term stays and it was very pleasant. The staff that I have seen while I was there was very nice, friendly, and helpful. The place is very clean. They have a lot of social activities for the people that lived there. This place is also pretty affordable considering my income and I liked it.

April 03, 2012

Morningside is a simply beautiful community that caters to seniors in the prime of their senior lives. The facility is beautifully decorated with high end furnishings. The staff is well trained and attentive. The staff keeps the residents busy with many activities such as Movies, Educational classes, Bingo, Bridge, Exercise classes and outings to shop and play golf. The facility is located on a good size lake stocked with fish so those who love to fish can do so. The grounds are gorgeous very peaceful and serene. The staff makes sure they go above and beyond to make sure that all needs are met. The rooms are large and nicely decorated. The food is well planned and prepared with all diets in mind. The food is made daily from scratch with healthy choices. I was impressed with the level of commitment from the staff to make sure the residents have all they need to have amazing lives. I felt a real peace of mind here and the residents seem to feel that way also. I highly recommend this facility.

February 16, 2012

By thinfineline

Morning side is a more up class assisted living, with a wealthier resident base. My aunt currently lives there and is very happy, they always seem to have an abundance of activities going on. It is decorated tastefully with quality furniture, though nothing lavish. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous especially as it sits adjacent to a very clean medium sized lake in which the residents who are able frequently fish. I would recommend Morning side to someone considering assisted living for their loved one. The staff is extremely friendly, and actually seem to truly care for their residents, it's not unusual to see them joining in activities with the residents or sitting a listening to stories of days gone by. Even the food is good, it's mostly a miss of southern home-style dishes but it certainly is better than anything I've ever had at a similar place (i.e. hospitals, etc...). Morning side also tries to keep its residence as active as possible which is a huge plus. All in all a very nice place.

Photos of Morningside of Cullman

Services and Amenities of Morningside of Cullman

• State Licenses: D2210

About Morningside of Cullman

Morningside of Cullman offers compassionate senior care in Cullman, AL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Cullman shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Cullman, AL.

Map of Morningside of Cullman