The Village at Cook Springs

Reviews of The Village at Cook Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Cook Springs

September 24, 2012

By scottiescott

I recently visited the Village while my grandmother was staying there. My overall impression was positive. The majority of the staff appeared to be very friendly, helpful and welcoming. I noticed a few stray staff members that seemed to be standoffish, but overall the impression was positive. At times, some of the staff chatter could get a bit loud for the environment for my taste. However, the majority of the staff seemed to generally care about the clients. The facilities were pretty good and appeared clean. Nothing to write home about, but I have seen much worse. Most importantly, my Grandmother was smiling and the majority of the other clients appeared to be content as well. She had made some friends and met other clients through a few of the activities the Village offered. Her room has touches that made it feel a bit more like home. Overall, my impression was positive.

September 12, 2012

By Jami Renae

I am very satisfied with the care that my grandmother receives at The Village. The staff is very loving and kind and treat the residents just like they were family. The place is very beautiful they have a small farm out front with goats and donkeys that the residents are able to go to and feed and interact with the animals. They play a bingo game where the residents can receive bingo bucks to trade in for gifts and such. They also recognize all holidays and make the residents feel at home, such as serving turkey on Thanksgiving, ham on Christmas to make sure they are not feeling left out. I personally like that best about it. Overall this a great place and I don't feel so bad after I leave my grandmother everyday because I know she is in great hands and is being taken care of.

Services and Amenities of The Village at Cook Springs

About The Village at Cook Springs

The Village at Cook Springs is a senior living provider in Cook Springs, Alabama that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Village at Cook Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Village at Cook Springs