Fair Haven Retirement Center

Reviews of Fair Haven Retirement Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Fair Haven Retirement Center

February 11, 2015

By Wanda22

The room at Fair Haven compared to what she has now is a bigger room. It was just one room with bathroom. They served all the meals in the dining room, and it was fine. The sanitation was adequate. It was a larger facility, and the people were friendly and nice. They do have schedule of activities.

January 05, 2015

By vibrolucky

Recently, due to dementia, my mother moved into the specialty care unit. From day one the staff has worked effortlessly to make my mother feel at home. They have spent time with her, loved her, nurtured her, and focused on her happiness by giving her attention, love, and support. The result has been fabulous. She has thrived on the structured environment that offers consistent routines and engaging daily activities that so many like her desire and need. The low turn-over staff means that they have gotten to know my Mom and how to help her with just the help she needs. They are warm, friendly, and respectful. When I visit, I am greeted by name and always with a smile. In addition, the deliciously prepared meals keep her satisfied because the food is always high quality, well prepared, and nutritious. Fair Haven has met and exceeded our family’s expectations. Simply put, I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a community that is very clean and where administrators and staff aim to please. This is a friendly and caring environment for your loved one.

December 06, 2014

By caring1126201401

Fair Haven Retirement Center was clean, and the employees seemed to be attentive to the patients. They were engaged in them instead of letting them just sit around. The part that I was at was over at the rehabilitation side, and it was fairly new. The rooms had their own covering, and some had their own furniture; they had their own bathroom with a dresser, and a TV or radio if they wanted one. I really liked this one. I saw the dining area, and it was really nice; they had really nice tables and chairs. It had a separate dining area and the patients would go in there and sit and have a snack or something. At the time I was there, the employees were preparing some games and stuffs for the residents. They had a board with the different activities that they had. I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the place and the staff being attentive to their patients, and while there wasn't enough staff, the patients didn't look like they were being ignored.

March 06, 2012

By jamiejem

The staff is wonderful to my aunt who lives here. They are caring and Fair Haven is like its own community. The only thing that could be improved is the taste of the food served in the cafeteria. Other than that, this place is great! They also have a nice room for rent for families to stay in when they visit. The amenities here are excellent! The nurses are kind and well attentive to resident's needs. They have a chapel for that holds church services every week for those who cannot leave.They also have a small consignment shop residents can shop in. The ladies at the front desk are darling and keep a good record of anyone who enters or exits the building. I would definitely recommend Fair Haven Methodist Home to anyone looking for an assisted living home for a loved one. I love visiting and my aunt loves living there as well.

Services and Amenities of Fair Haven Retirement Center

About Fair Haven Retirement Center

Fair Haven Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Birmingham, Alabama that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fair Haven Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fair Haven Retirement Center