Traditions of Athens
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Reviews of Traditions of Athens
Assisted Living Reviews for Traditions of Athens
October 25, 2017
I visited this facility
Questions about Traditions of Athens
How does Traditions of Athens keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?
We believe in continued communication and transparency with our families, who are part of our family. Families will agree upon their preferred method of communication and be aware of regularly scheduled communications. The door is always open to families.
Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Traditions of Athens. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
Our independent living residents love to be on the go. Average age is approximately 80-82. Residents are welcome to join in any of the activities scheduled for the day. There is programming specifically designed for our independent living residents and is based on what they request.
What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?
We are conveniently located off Highway 72, behind Jack's and across 72 from Publix. We are close to I65 and downtown Athens and are the only independent living patio homes in Athens.
Costs for Traditions of Athens
Services and Amenities of Traditions of Athens
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $2800/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Patio Homes For Independent Living
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 19007
About Traditions of Athens
Traditions of Athens provides a high quality, home-like environment for older adults who require some level of assistance. Every resident at Traditions finds a unique mix of security, independence, privacy, companionship, and physical and social well-being.
The assisted living community at Traditions of Athens supports residents’ interests with a calendar filled with a variety of programs. Our highly-qualified care team provides the extra care our residents need by monitoring their health care in conjunction with their physician and helping them perform daily tasks.
At Traditions of Athens assisted living, our staff is on-site 24 hours a day to provide residents with:
- Three delicious meals served daily in our beautiful, spacious dining room
- A variety of wellness and social activities, including exercise programs, health clinics, music programs, cooking classes, movies, and gardening
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing and dressing
- Gentle reminders
- Assistance with ambulation if needed
- Transportation to cultural and sporting events, restaurants, and shopping
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- On-site therapy services available
- Individualized care coordinated by the Clinical Care Nurse Manager
- 24-hour professional nurse on call
- Private dining room
- Craft area
- Landscaped courtyards
- Exercise room
- Movie theater
- Emergency medical alert system
- Professional interior design
- On-site beauty and barber services available
For Independent Living we have 12 patio homes ranging from 1150 to 1600 square feet. These beautiful homes are ideal for those wanting to live in the community but have their own independence.
The Traditions Difference is demonstrated by the relationships we build and maintain with our residents, their families, our staff and the local community.
What Makes Us Special
At Traditions of Athens, there are no buy-in fees or hidden costs.Traditions has exquisitely decorated common areas and a variety of apartment styles that will suit your particular taste.