Limestone Manor

Reviews of Limestone Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Limestone Manor

August 03, 2020

By CathyBrett

My mother has lived there for a year now. the room was freshly painted and the new flooring was put down in the bathroom and foyer. We were able to fit a couch, end tables, 2 chairs and her bedroom suite along with a table for pictures. the administrator and staff are wonderful. they know me and my sisters by name and are soo good to my mother. they do many activities with them inside and outside. the food is good and everything is so clean. I couldn't be more please! I highly recommend Limestone Manor!

We are delighted to know that you are happy with Limestone Manor and the care that your mother is receiving! Our care staff take pride in making sure that both our residents and their families feel comfortable and at home. So many families rely on the first hand experiences of others to make decisions regarding senior care.....and we are thankful for your willingness to share!

June 24, 2016

By Freshtnair

The facility is small (24 living spaces), which is great for my mom. The food is good, and the staff members are respectful and considerate for the most part. With any multiple employee organization there will be some that a more dedicated that others. But through out my 7 years experience with the facility I have only encountered one that was below standards and the administrator at that time relieved her of her duties. The facility is a safe place, which alleviates a lot of worry on the family.

June 11, 2016

By Gary Halcomb

Nice rooms with lots of space for private furniture to make room feel homey.

May 09, 2012

By lucky_stars

We toured this facility while searching for a good place to care for my elderly uncle. A friend of his was already there as a resident and thought it would make him more comfortable to be with someone he was familiar with. Upon arriving, this facility struck me as being very clean and sanitary. The staff was friendly and competent and the residents seemed to like the staff as well. I noted that while there wasn't a great long list of entertainment for residents, there's enough to do to keep them occupied and comfortable. The rooms for the residents are average size and seemingly kept clean. Meals looked home cooked and it was nice to residents gathering at the tables for their meal with help from staff and other residents. The facility setting overall was very calming and relaxed. While we didn't put my uncle here because of the distance from us and other family members, I think it would be wonderful place for someone to be at. With the thoughts of the staff, cleanliness, and overall environment of the facility, I would recommend this place to others seeking assisted living for their loved one.

Costs for Limestone Manor

Photos of Limestone Manor

Services and Amenities of Limestone Manor

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• State Licenses: D4203

About Limestone Manor

Limestone Manor is a senior housing facility with a variety of amenities and services that provide the best care for seniors. The studio apartments have cable TV connections, Wi-Fi, and emergency call systems to make residents feel safe at all times. There are also two floorplan options available: studio apartments and deluxe studios. Both have private bathrooms, kitchenettes, and emergency alert systems. The common areas are comfortable spaces where residents can meet with friends or family members for socializing or reminiscing about good times. The community offers an array of services like on-site activity director, offsite activities and outings, arts and crafts, music and games, religious service and social events. The facility is always clean thanks to housekeeping services as well as laundry service for convenience.

Map of Limestone Manor