Limestone Manor

Reviews of Limestone Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Limestone Manor

June 24, 2016

By Freshtnair

The facility is small (24 living spaces), which is great for my mom. The food is good, and the staff members are respectful and considerate for the most part. With any multiple employee organization there will be some that a more dedicated that others. But through out my 7 years experience with the facility I have only encountered one that was below standards and the administrator at that time relieved her of her duties. The facility is a safe place, which alleviates a lot of worry on the family.

June 11, 2016

By Gary Halcomb

Nice rooms with lots of space for private furniture to make room feel homey.

May 09, 2012

By lucky_stars

We toured this facility while searching for a good place to care for my elderly uncle. A friend of his was already there as a resident and thought it would make him more comfortable to be with someone he was familiar with. Upon arriving, this facility struck me as being very clean and sanitary. The staff was friendly and competent and the residents seemed to like the staff as well. I noted that while there wasn't a great long list of entertainment for residents, there's enough to do to keep them occupied and comfortable. The rooms for the residents are average size and seemingly kept clean. Meals looked home cooked and it was nice to residents gathering at the tables for their meal with help from staff and other residents. The facility setting overall was very calming and relaxed. While we didn't put my uncle here because of the distance from us and other family members, I think it would be wonderful place for someone to be at. With the thoughts of the staff, cleanliness, and overall environment of the facility, I would recommend this place to others seeking assisted living for their loved one.

Costs for Limestone Manor

Photos of Limestone Manor

Services and Amenities of Limestone Manor

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• State Licenses: D4203

About Limestone Manor

Welcome to Limestone Manor Assisted Living, a place for seniors to take part, a place to belong. We offer the personal attention and home-like environment your loved one deserves. Conveniently located off Highway 31, our assisted living community has 24 private apartments, spacious family-style dining rooms, comfortable common-areas and an inviting landscaped courtyard area.

Our senior community is a welcoming place ideal for adults that may need some additional assistance to maintain their independence. Limestone Manor offers an array of services and we go above and beyond to help our residents feel more at home. There are two floorplan options, the studio apartment and the deluxe studio. Both are equipped with a private bathrooms, emergency alert system, and cable TV connections. We are always available to assist with any situation or emergency 24/7. Our cooks prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day. Our residents enjoy socializing, eating together and reminiscing about good times. We have lots to do: planned activities, birthday parties, visits from local school children, singing, reading, playing games or just relaxing. So come by the Limestone Manor for a visit…our friendly staff would welcome you and give you a personal tour!

Technology and Entertainment:

• Cable TV in resident rooms
  • WiFi in resident rooms and shared areas
  • Emergency Call System