Adult Day Care in Richmond

10 Communities

Circle Center Adult Day Services

4900 West Marshall Street, Richmond, VA
1 review
Rachel1: " Circle Center is an adult day care center located in the center of Richmond. My mother attended this center for 12 years. The staff was highly professional, extremely warm and compassionate. They were always sensitive to her every need.... and to our needs as her family. My mother loved attending this center. It gave her a purpose for her day. It gave her companionship, structure, and support. The many activities filled her days and lifted her spirit. It ga... (read more)

A Grace Place Adult Care Center

4501 Williamsburg Road, Suite P, Richmond, VA

Alternative Adult Care, LLC

7193 Brooking Way, Mechanicsville, VA
1 review
John262352: "My wife goes to Alternative Adult Care during the day, and in the evening, she has a nurse that stays with her until I get home. We have been doing that for several months, and it is working pretty well. She has been going there since December and likes the people. In her mind, she is helping them. She does not call it as a daycare center in the morning when I take her. She calls it "going to work." As long as she feels that way about it, I want to keep her in an environment... (read more)

Hanover Adult Center

7231 Stonewall Parkway, Mechanicsville, VA
1 review
Charles: "Hanover seemed to be nice. The staff seemed fine. They served a hot meal and snacks during the day. They had a lot of activities and played bingo, music, and danced. They had rooms for activities and a place outside where they can sit."

Faith Works Adult Day Support Center LLC

1588 Mountain Road, Glen Allen, VA
1 review
ivorileo: "Great and knowledgeable staff. Very warm and welcoming. I definitely would recommend this facility!!!! "

Lucy Corr Village ADC

6800 Lucy Corr Boulevard, Chesterfield, VA
$$$$
Jadegreeneyes: "I am the Care Provider for an 82 year old woman with dementia. She has been a friend of our families for 43 years, and has come to live with us. We started taking her a couple days a week to the Daycare facility at Lucy Corr and can't speak more highly of the entire facility from the Dana that heads the staff, to the other woman that work there and treat these individuals as their own loved ones. The keep them stimulated with various activities, and events. I would recom... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Richmond area find the adult day care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of adult day care communities in the Richmond area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 adult day care communities in the Richmond area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.